Store
Players Online: 40.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Network: Last Owner AMA Next Week
:)
PM Link
I would like a default interface in badlion client 2.0, due to a bug that I, and several people suffer, from containing a bad computer
Ex: https://prnt.sc/jkup8l, If possible we would like a default interface! Thanks for listening
PM Link
would like a default interface in badlion client 2.0, due to a bug that I, and several people suffer, from containing a bad computer
Ex: https://prnt.sc/jkup8l, If possible we would like a default interface! Thanks for listening
PM Link
Where would badlion be if ultra was never released? Before you answer please think about the facts that ultra was the reason (I think) that you made the orerates high and made it so every single game was cutclean.
PM Link
:VVVVV
PM Link
If you were able to ban players who cheated on other servers while using the BL client, does this mean that the anti-cheat is actually always running and just registers whether or not you are on a BAC server while cheating?

Basically, does BL client monitor your system for cheats even when not on a BAC server?

Now I realise that this isn't the actual thread for the AMA :P
PM Link

Shiftehh wrote

:VVVVV

farmer
PM Link
Do you think bl premium would have succeeded if you didnt rush it up?
If yes what would have been badlion today?
PM Link
—————————
Unable to launch Minecraft
—————————
Unable to create the JVM instance to create Minecraft.

This is most likely due to malformed launch arguments or developer error.

Please double check the arguments you're passing in for your custom launch arguments in the Badlion Client.
—————————
Could you tell me how to fix it please?
PM Link
heftig geil alda
PM Link

Anonymous Quote

This is not the AMA thread
PM Link
Close Badlion Client, open minecraft launcher, load the version that you want to play on the client, and quit that version. Reopen badlion client, and it should work fine. If issues persist, uninstall badlion client and reinstall or update BLC
PM Link