In ur ass
PM Link

enderking2 wrote

Undeniability wrote...

no enderking2 ??? >:V

Enderking2 = poop
PM Link
build-danteh / puffybears(turk nut)
sg-gaxriexz. gax rods like those sweaty hive players and clicks/aims like those kohi nuts.
PM Link
@Neriyahu is by far THE best pvper of all time. He is UNBEATABLE in archer with his INSANE SHAKE & BAKE bow strafe. He has CRAZY accuracy with the fishing rod, making him the BEST builduhc AND sg player of all time. His aim is SO GOOD making him the best nodebuff player. He clicks 25 cps WITHOUT jitering. He wtaps like a fucking LEGEND. He is a God on earth.

and he is my best friend
PM Link

jarecl wrote

@Neriyahu is by far THE best pvper of all time. He is UNBEATABLE in archer with his INSANE SHAKE & BAKE bow strafe. He has CRAZY accuracy with the fishing rod, making him the BEST builduhc AND sg player of all time. His aim is SO GOOD making him the best nodebuff player. He clicks 25 cps WITHOUT jitering. He wtaps like a fucking LEGEND. He is a God on earth.

and he is my best friend

Noob
PM Link
No one stands a chance with Matadrian & Mineshafts, those two guys are just impressive.
PM Link
GURUMIXY
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

Legendcaleb wrote...

trash kid l2p
excuse me I'm the best
PM Link
G. G
PM Link
me
PM Link
Folr obviously, like how could you not think that guys. Best at every kit, duel me for proof LOL
PM Link

Undeniability wrote

enderking2 wrote...

Enderking2 = poop

no u
PM Link

enderking2 wrote

Undeniability wrote...

no u

Tu gfa gringo puto JAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJ
PM Link
everything: spacepod_
PM Link

jarecl wrote

and he is my best friend

he cheats

PM Link

Legendcaleb wrote

Kikzo wrote...

excuse me I'm the best

my dood why you always offline 😔😔
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

Legendcaleb wrote...

my dood why you always offline 😔😔

kikzo why is your cock so fucking big