Store
xIronMatt AMA
Hello!

With Badlion shutting down next month, I thought I'd do one last AMA. I'm fine with most questions, so ask whatever you'd like (within reason)!

A brief history of my time here on Badlion -

December 16, 2015: Accepted as UHC Host
May 21, 2016: Accepted as Arena Mod
January 2, 2017: Promoted to Arena Senior
December 24, 2017: Promoted to Arena Senior+
April 10, 2018: Promoted to Staff Manager

Ask away!
PM Link
Hi ex mentor :heart_eyes:!

What is your opinion on the theory of false vacuum and what drastic effects on our universe do you think it could create?

Do you believe that our current physical realm's last state will end in whats called thermodynamic equilibrium?

Opinion? C:
PM Link
Favorite genre of music?

Favorite hobby or thing to do? (Not gaming related)

Biggest pet peeve?

What position have you liked the most during your time as staff on Badlion?

Opinion?
PM Link
Favorite singer/band? (Besides your own :wink:)

Favorite food?

Political Affiliation?

If you had the choice to do one little thing that would affect only one person whom you know nothing about for any reward you can think of but you don't know what the little thing is and once you do you have to do it, would you?

Please write the Net Ionic Equation for the following Chemical Reaction: NaI(aq) + F2(g) –> NaF(aq) + I2(s)

Using the Ideal Gas Law, how many moles of a gas would be present in a gas trapped within a 37.0 liter vessel at 80.00 °C at a pressure of 2.50 atm?

Opinion?
PM Link

wpc wrote

Hi ex mentor :heart_eyes:!

;)

What is your opinion on the theory of false vacuum and what drastic effects on our universe do you think it could create?

who

Do you believe that our current physical realm's last state will end in whats called thermodynamic equilibrium?

sure

Opinion? C:

Cory, I've known you for a bit over a year now, and I have enjoyed every single moment of it. I took you on as my trial February 25th of last year and instantly knew that you were going to go far on Badlion, which you have. I am extremely proud of you for all your success and growth throughout your time here on the team. You are a hilarious and fantastic guy, and you've become one of my best friends on Badlion. I trust your judgment and opinion and I can always count on you for advice when I'm uncertain. Maybe one of these days I'll reveal who my favorite trial was :thinking:.

[email protected]
PM Link
Opinion?

How was it like being a manager?

What are you future plans with gaming and irl stuff?
PM Link
Favorite moment as staff?

Least favorite moment as staff?

Favorite appeal(s)?

Favorite quote?

Religious/Beliefs? (Don't have to answer)

Origin of username?

How was it to manage me?

Favorite Tea?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Matt or [email protected]
PM Link
Opinion?
How has your time been as manager?
Who’s your favourite staff member
Favourite admin?
Favorite moment on BL?
Do you actually know who I am? xd

PM Link
What is the most annoying habit that other people have?

What job do you think you’d be really good at?

What’s your favorite drink?

What state or country do you never want to go back to?

What songs have you completely memorized?

Are you usually early or late?

What pets did you have while you were growing up?

If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?

Opinion?
PM Link

ItsBrad wrote

Favorite genre of music?

Pop music mostly, but I love classical music. :)

Favorite hobby or thing to do? (Not gaming related)

Well, I play the French Horn in band at school, so I would say that's my favorite hobby. We have concerts every couple months, so I'm always practicing and working towards those.

Biggest pet peeve?

Oh gosh, I've got quite a few. I'd say my biggest one is when people are walking in the hallway and they're not paying attention, so they walk like .0001 mph..

What position have you liked the most during your time as staff on Badlion?

I was a Senior for quite a long time, and I really enjoyed my time as Senior. That being said, my short time as a Staff Manager has been absolutely phenomenal. I have the best team I could ever ask for, and I love every moment I get to work with them. All in all, I think Manager is my favorite position that I've had.

Opinion?

You're a very kind and hard working guy. I remember when you got promoted to Mod - I always had high hopes for you. You maintain the highest level of professionalism, dedication, and hard work when it comes to your position. I often struggle to find examples of a model Moderator, but I believe that you are a prime example.
PM Link

roygator14 wrote

Favorite singer/band? (Besides your own :wink:)

I'm not too sure actually, I don't really have a favorite singer.

Favorite food?

Pasta

Political Affiliation?

I find that I'm fairly central on the political spectrum. I lean right and left on different topics though.

If you had the choice to do one little thing that would affect only one person whom you know nothing about for any reward you can think of but you don't know what the little thing is and once you do you have to do it, would you?

Uhhh… maybe? I'm not sure xD

Please write the Net Ionic Equation for the following Chemical Reaction: NaI(aq) + F2(g) –> NaF(aq) + I2(s)

Using the Ideal Gas Law, how many moles of a gas would be present in a gas trapped within a 37.0 liter vessel at 80.00 °C at a pressure of 2.50 atm?

an amount

Opinion?
You're a fantastic Moderator, and I have enjoyed every moment of being your manager. You are such a cheerful and comedic guy, and I enjoy our chats. I think you're a good guy, lmk if you and Cory are playing KOTH anytime soon so I can come on and make the streak 3-1. ;)

PM Link
What has been your most favorite moment as a staff member?

If Badlion was staying up, what would be your goals for the future?

If you had to name 1 aspect of the job of a Manager that you liked the most, which would it be and why?

Opinion? c:
PM Link
Opinion ?
PM Link
Matt or [email protected] ???
PM Link

Zaquez wrote

Opinion?

We haven't interact enough for me to have a personal opinion on you. However, you have a fantastic work ethic, and you are an amazing Moderator. :)

How was it like being a manager?

It's very nice to be a Manager. I get the opportunity to lead a fantastic group of people. It's extremely heartwarming to look and see how well my staff work, both individually, and as a team.

What are you future plans with gaming and irl stuff?

I'm honestly not sure… My time with game moderation has probably met its end. With regards to gaming, I'll probably still play games like SWBF2 & Fortnite with friends. I'm planning to get a job in the coming weeks, and I've got other private plans for the summer.
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Favorite moment as staff?

I don't think I have a favorite moment as a staff member, there are too many. Probably back in late 2015/early 2016 when I played my first OPs vs World on the OPs team. :P

Least favorite moment as staff?

The most saddening part of being a staff member is seeing your friends leave - either by resignation or demotion. So I'd say just anytime I saw a friend leave the team tbh.

Favorite appeal(s)?

These are my favorite meme appeals of mine:
https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/262494
https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/262213

I've got a few other favorites, but I can't remember where they are.. Slutty's Exploitation ban or something along the lines of that was really funny. Errr, also the one where that guy pretended like his grandma died or something.

Favorite quote?

"-Matt"

Religious/Beliefs? (Don't have to answer)

I'm a Christian.

Origin of username?

IronMan is the best super hero, the x was just random, and my name is Matt. :P

How was it to manage me?

It was an absolute pleasure. <3

Favorite Tea?

Hmmm, it depends. Most mornings I drink Earl Grey with lavender. On really hot days I like iced peach blossom tea. :D Those are just two examples though.

Opinion?

You're a really nice and genuine guy. I am so pleased that I had the opportunity to manage you. You were a phenomenal staff member, and I was very sad to see you leave. You were always professional, and your work ethic was amazing.

PM Link

Msging wrote

Opinion

I didn't really get to know you well enough to give you a personal opinion. That being said, you were an excellent staff member.
PM Link

bcofido wrote

Matt or [email protected]

It's '-Matt' and '[email protected],' respectively, not 'Matt' and '[email protected]'
PM Link