uMustBeBetter wrote...

Your moms pussy

SO TOXIC
PM Link
opinion and fav memory on badlion
PM Link

Sharpify wrote

opinion and fav memory on badlion

You are a really chill guy and way too good at no speed melee. I have too many good memories on badlion the only ones that come to mind righ now are winning the 5v5 tourney and the diamond tourney + qing kidizoom a bunch of times in iron while my friends spectated and sniping people on alts with friends on ts was the most fun I had
PM Link
opinion

how did you find badlion

highest Elo and highest mmr

will you quit mc now that badlion is gonna be gone, if so what will you do irl and in video games

favorite food

favorite show

favorite movie
PM Link
What are 3 countries you'd love to visit?
What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Any political leanings? Any favourite politicians?
Is it better to love and lose, or to never love at all?
What does the ultimate dystopian society look like in your mind?
Who in life do you look up to?
Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?
Favourite emoji?
Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.
Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?
If you could increase spending for one area in your country, what would it be?
The worst advice anyone has ever gave you?
Is there any reason why you're so passionate about gun control being a bad thing? (I don't hear much political stuff from you but you always seem to come out of the shadows when ever a gun control debate come see up)
Opinion?
PM Link
opinion bens

bens y so good at bow

bens is me good at pot kit

bens is me decent at bow

bbbbennnnsssssss :v
PM Link
opinion?
PM Link
opinion?

LOL JOKES IM NOT SOME WET MORON WHO ASKS FOR ' opinion? c: '
PM Link

jarecl wrote

opinion

how did you find badlion

highest Elo and highest mmr

will you quit mc now that badlion is gonna be gone, if so what will you do irl and in video games

favorite food

favorite show

favorite movie

Um im actually not sure it was so long ago it might be because of private fearless

Highest mmr diamond 1 iron and diamond 2 uhc highest elo sadly not that high around 2250 in build in s12

I don’t enjoy badlion anyways so it wont affect me much I only play it because of the tourneys if my pc was able to run any other game I would play those but my friend is going to send me his graphics card in june so I might get new games. I only play sg cws now

A lot of turkish dishes you probably wont recognize imo its best cuisine in the world

I like Two and a half man and big bang theory as comedy also suits and la casa de papel might start watching how to get away with murder and narcos

Sont really have one but when I was younger matrix was the movie I liked the most
PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

What are 3 countries you'd love to visit?
What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Any political leanings? Any favourite politicians?
Is it better to love and lose, or to never love at all?
What does the ultimate dystopian society look like in your mind?
Who in life do you look up to?
Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?
Favourite emoji?
Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.
Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?
If you could increase spending for one area in your country, what would it be?
The worst advice anyone has ever gave you?
Is there any reason why you're so passionate about gun control being a bad thing? (I don't hear much political stuff from you but you always seem to come out of the shadows when ever a gun control debate come see up)
Opinion?

The US switzerland and one of the Scandinaviaan countries

Sadly I dont really have one which is something that worries me but I still have time to choose in school I prefer physics and maths to any other class but I don’t know how I would pursue that in the future or if I would enjoy doing some other job

Conservative, Ben shapiro and thomas sowell I guess milton friedman and jordan aswell if you count them

Depending on how you lost, was it betrayal or parting ways?

A place where nobody is able to think or speak as they wish to

Dont really have one probably the politicians and thinkers I mentioned above

I guess keep conquering untill the empire is too big to handle not really familiar with its history

I hate all emojis except for the aubergine emoji

definitely the free one

If it is better in the longterm I dont see why not, tyrants can be helpful aswell

By spending if you mean by the government then I dont think the government should spend more money on anything if you mean any area that needs serious improvement then the education system most likely. But I would rather the government stayed out of most of the areas of spending

Not to me personally but an advice I see all the time on social media is “Dont worry you are enough”. That is the unhealthiest way you can think and tilts you into a victim mentality. No you are not enough, that doesnt mean don’t be yourself but it means be the best version of yourself.

On the forums I dont see many political topics being discussed about but on twitter most of the discussion I engage in are political and not just about guns. I am not really passionate about guns being a bad thing but about the topic itself. For me the answer is very unintuitive and to get to the bottom of it you would need to do a lot research. This is one of the topics where statistics matter very much and not just personal anecdotes. Also the topic gets brought up after every shooting so it is easy to engage in conversation.

You seem like a really nice guy you always responded to me when I messaged you on discord and didnt seem very bothered by it so I like you
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

opinion bens

bens y so good at bow

bens is me good at pot kit

bens is me decent at bow

bbbbennnnsssssss :v

Funny player nuts in diamond and yes u good in pot and bow
PM Link

suot wrote

opinion?

You seem very desperate in every clan war whether because of redos or players and every cw was cancer. Other than that you seem like a nice guy
PM Link

RONNIERELAX wrote

opinion?

LOL JOKES IM NOT SOME WET MORON WHO ASKS FOR ' opinion? c: '

Shut up brit go sweat more sg and stab people in london
PM Link
fav stranger things character
urfa or adana
opinion
PM Link
opinion xd
PM Link