Store
Insert sad music here
I want to start this thread with my first experience with badlion, i remember it really well, it was december 2013, i was a active player in a towny cracked server, all my friends were really good at pvp and i was the shittiest one, so they told me about this new server where you could practice vanilla pvp, it had less than 200 players and it was a nice community, the server was called Badlion, they gave me the ip and i joined to start practicing, i remember that when i joined there where only 60 players online, i created my vanilla and gapple kit and started 1v1 random people all night, that was the day i really started to enjoy Minecraft.

Badlion will always be a huge part in my heart , i spent lots and lots of hours here, sometimes just chatting in the Arena lobby or the Factions lobby, i very thankful to be part of this server for 4 years, from been a noob to becoming part of the staff for a few months (im still waiting for my "former staff" rank tho), i was searching for my old screenshot to upload but they are all lost so ill attach some of the images i found here in the forums.

https://youtu.be/aHOsz7ZZv6Q
found this in my youtube history lmao

– that love we all had to varicks

– OP MOMENT

–My First full inventory in badlion factions vanilla map 1

As i said in my goodbye post, Thanks Adam and Michael for developing this awesome server! GL in life, and to the people i met here you are awesome @MasterGberry @Archybot @cringiecake @Varicks @Pikaoku Bloxley Slutty Burnt Cascoid Gonzaloo #blameSmelly JacobArnold Morsinius and the other people i cant remember your nickname

PM Link
nice thread
PM Link
When badlion had 7k players :'(
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

stop farm posts Kido
PM Link

uMustBeBetter wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

stop farm posts Kido

Lmfao so I can't tell my opinion on this thread? Atleast I don't put "lol, …" or something like that kiddo. I don't get anything from this posts I just post because I want to respond to thread. Read thread then comment.
PM Link
https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/BeanerCombo

lmao
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

badlion's peak was 10 players in the first half of 2016

in late 2016-early 2017 badlion how 7k players after huahwi came back
PM Link

jarecl wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

It was actually 11k I think? Also I know bro but still 7k was high amont of players, wish it was now :(
PM Link
):
PM Link
lmao mcsg with 4k players is that from 2015?
PM Link

jarecl wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

I think it managed to get almost 20k, like 16k top players
PM Link

wut? XD
PM Link

Pretcorp2 wrote

jarecl wrote...

I think it managed to get almost 20k, like 16k top players
at its peak it hit 10k or 11k never 16k lmfao
PM Link
Peak was 12.9k
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Pretcorp2 wrote...

at its peak it hit 10k or 11k never 16k lmfao

but when you do the math… 10k + 11kl = 21k SOOOO BADLION HAD 21K PLAYERS OMG
PM Link
Never thought I'd see you again pal, absolute pleasure playing and working with you on Factions way back when, keep in touch - cringiecake#4095

You're the only person still here who experienced playing all those factions maps alongside me, although we were almost always on enemy factions (right? I was with azza246/Xew, Cascoid and Varicks whilst you were with your factions (forget their names), so with that we'll always have a bond as those were the best memories I've had of any game.

These names ring any bells? I'll never forget that shitty attempted knock, and the resulting gangbang enforced upon me.
Bloodbowl was always fun too, took forever thoough.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Never thought I'd see you again pal, absolute pleasure playing and working with you on Factions way back when, keep in touch - cringiecake#4095

You're the only person still here who experienced playing all those factions maps alongside me, although we were almost always on enemy factions (right? I was with azza246/Xew, Cascoid and Varicks whilst you were with your factions (forget their names), so with that we'll always have a bond as those were the best memories I've had of any game.

These names ring any bells? I'll never forget that shitty attempted knock, and the resulting gangbang enforced upon me.
Bloodbowl was always fun too, took forever thoough.

Yeah i was always with the latinamerican guys, only the last map i was in Varicks faction, didnt play that eotw that map cause someone *coff* @Varicks *coff* changed the date
PM Link