Store
[BAC] Increase the amount of BAC ban waves
I've noticed that when people hack on BLC (and yes it is possible) they get GCheated but they're able to join back insantly since you're able to join with BAC even if you are banned. The BAC ban wave catches them but they're still able to cheat for a few days. I don't know how other BAC protected Servers handle this but I know for a fact the GommeHD's anticheat is pure shit and doesn't ban any cheaters unless they're bhoping.

So basically my suggestion is to increase the amount of BAC ban waves per week.

(I know there is no point of suggesting this for Badlion since it's closing in a few days but I think it could be quite useful for other Servers/Networks, if BAC would just ban cheaters immediately instead of waiting a couple of days) [Also I'm pretty sure the people that are still left playing this game are just gonna quit as well if they get speed hacked on by some fat 6 year old and they don't end up getting banned immediately.]

[That's why I liked GCheat when you guys improved it after S15 because it would just ban people that use obv reach and speed and all that stuff]

PM Link
+1 because builduhc 1v1 tournament is comming also
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link