Opinion?

Am i good at pot?

Cancer?
oç?
PM Link

Valler wrote

Gurvann wrote...

My mouse is the Logitech G502

I'm not really sure. I do get very angry if I die a lot in ranked, but I don't normally show that anger in chat. Plus I think telling others to commit suicide over Minecraft is a bit too far :p

Ok… No offence Prestige if you're reading this, but… I personally feel that Raul is a better BuildUHC player. Prestige is better at melee, and other global kits, but I think Raulderp is a better Build player.

I've always liked you, ever since we first met, even though we don't speak anymore. We had a lot of fun in S15 with party fights and other things (if you remember). You're one of my favourite Turkish people and you're hella chill in ts (even though you never used to speak lol).
thanks ilysm also i was speaking sometimes :D
PM Link

ChromaWantsMMR wrote

We never really talked but, opinion?
Are you going to quit Minecraft when Badlion closes?

I don't really know much about you, so I can't really say much. But we've all ways been chill, and you've never been toxic to me or anything, and you seem to be a nice guy. So yeah, I like you bro <3

I won't say "I quit" for a very long time, because who knows… I might come back in the future to play a bit. But after the server closes I highly doubt I will be playing much, sadly. The past 3 years playing Badlion have been great for me… I'll miss it :(
PM Link

Mineshafts wrote

Opinion

You're my favourite Swedish person (sorry Spriint), you have always been really fun to talk to and play with. I remember having a lot of fun playing UHC's together back when you still played Minecraft. I don't fully understand why so many people disliked you so much, because you're a really chill guy :)
PM Link
Oh yeah, you actually speak a bit :p
I love you too bro <3
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

Opinion?

Am i good at pot?

Cancer?

You're one of the funniest people I have met over the internet, you always used to make me laugh when we dueled. And yeah, overall you're a great guy :)

Yes of course, you are good at pot. I do personally think there are a few other people that deserve your ELO in pot a bit more, but you are still very good at it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cancer". I don't know if you're asking what my opinion is on it, or something else… I'm confused with this one xD
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

Valler wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

You're one of the funniest people I have met over the internet, you always used to make me laugh when we dueled. And yeah, overall you're a great guy :)

Yes of course, you are good at pot. I do personally think there are a few other people that deserve your ELO in pot a bit more, but you are still very good at it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cancer". I don't know if you're asking what my opinion is on it, or something else… I'm confused with this one xD

No idea what i meant with that either. I just thought 2 questions was not enough so i just threw that one to go with them.
PM Link
Oh alright xD
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Opinion

TRASH
PM Link
Opinion?? Don’t be too honest if u don’t like me I’m simply doing these to boost my ego
PM Link
opinion
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Opinion

I haven't talked to you much, but you seem to be a pretty nice guy and a chill person to talk to :)
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Opinion?? Don’t be too honest if u don’t like me I’m simply doing these to boost my ego

Even though you've drained me so many times in NoDebuff lol, you're actually a really chill German :D (We should duel NoDebuff some time ;)

What the hell? Of course I like you bro xD
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Opinion?

We never directly spoke to each other much in TS or anything, but from the time I have spent on TS with you I can tell that you're a pretty nice person and it was always interesting to speak with you. I also wish you never got demoted, you were a good mod in my opinion.
PM Link

Myqs wrote

opinion

Alright, in all honesty I never really liked you much, I'm not exactly sure why. It's probably because you were always toxic towards me if I killed you in ranked, and your lag always pisses me off lol. But eh, who knows. My opinion on you might change with time.
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link