Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 38.7k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
why doesn't badlion client instantly ban cheaters
I dont understand the point of banwaves, it makes it possible for people to die to cheaters even when they're in bac league or another bac server
PM Link
The answer is simple, people will not know with what they "bypassed" BLC.
PM Link
not every player uses BL client. pretty much most/all cheaters dont use BL client.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

The answer is simple, people will not know with what they "bypassed" BLC.
if blc is so un bypassable then why is badlion so worried about being bypassed???
PM Link

jarecl wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

if blc is so un bypassable then why is badlion so worried about being bypassed???

So much about the anticheat work for the past couple of months right?
PM Link

jarecl wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

I didn't said it's not bypassable. You said in thread title "why doesn't badlion client instantly ban cheaters", because if they ban them instantly they will know with what they can/cannot "bypass".
PM Link

jarecl wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

In my opinion, I do agree on the part about ban waves being too far apart from each other, but what they're doing is still a good idea. It's not so much about them being worried about people eventually creating actual bypasses, it's just to make sure that if people are trying to make them, it will take them ages to get anywhere with what they currently have.
PM Link

jarecl wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

It’s a standard thing for decent anticheats to do, especially when they take cheating seriously. Look at ESEA for example. They arguable have the best anticheat service in CS:GO but there are still a few who have the ability to bypass. If it bans right away, they can easily know what works and doesn’t work. This just gives more work to the AC developers.
PM Link
Same shit, got bhopped on in BAC League yesterday…
PM Link