Store
Subscribe
Champions of BuildUHC Finale Tournament & A Thank You
Congratulations to the champion of our 37th and final tournament, the BuildUHC Finale, PrestigeNinja! He wins $125.

ntp6 placed second! He wins $50.

And Hotali placed third! He wins $25.

Finally, Hollande placed fourth! Well done.

You can find the full bracket here: https://badlion.challonge.com/builduhcfinale
And you can find Archy's full stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271299040
Congratulations to our winners, and thanks to everyone who played!

- - -

Now for a personal note.
A year and a half ago, I joined the tournament team here, coming from the OCN community where I was a player. Since then we've had our ups and downs, and we admittedly never quite got to achieve the level of esports which we reached for. That being said, I'm incredibly proud of this community and what we've accomplished here.

To our competitive teams, it has been a pleasure to watch you guys compete at the top level over the last couple of years. The Diamond Series, the Finale Series, and many other events have showcased your guy's dedication and commitment to perfecting communication, strategies, and mechanics. I hope to see you guys keep competing in competitive events elsewhere. If you're looking for places to compete:

-Stratus Network, a smaller server with a focus on OCN/objective gamemodes and several Badlion tourney staff/map developers, just today announced a 5-Capture Point event (similar to Badlion Domination)

-Project Pork, an upcoming project led by Badlion developer Gyllie, has a number of former Badlion tournament staff working on the development of competitive gamemodes, including some of the competitive Badlion gamemodes.

-Competitive Minecraft, a Badlion-staff led organization partnered with numerous competitive networks, is a fantastic place to find out about any events occurring across the community. Highly recommend joining their Discord!

-Of course, keep an eye out for the Badlion Client Partner networks! These servers hope to keep advancing competitive Minecraft by utilizing BLC, the #1 MC anticheat. A team of tournament advisors from Badlion will remain on board as BLC advisors to help them out with this.

And to all players who have been a part of the competitive Badlion community over the years, thank you so much for playing in these tournaments. I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to help give you guys a place to compete, and I hope you've enjoyed playing as much as I've enjoyed hosting.

Finally, thank you to Archy & Gberry for making all of this possible. It really has been an amazing 5 years.

Thanks,
-Ny_
PM Link
lol hollande le seum
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
gg
PM Link
Noo im a steve

-gg everyone
PM Link
Only one I'm gonna congrats is PrestigeNinja & ntp6, well deserved, but whatever…
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Only one I'm gonna congrats is PrestigeNinja & ntp6, well deserved, but whatever…

Thanks you
PM Link
GG {Congratulations}!
PM Link

Hotali wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Thanks you

It's funny lol tbh
PM Link
ty @Ny_
PM Link
GG, goodbye Badlion.
One of the best
PM Link
Thanks Badlion!
PM Link
ntp6 the legend
PM Link
Congrats

And thank you ny and other tourney guys <3
PM Link
i'm so sad,,,, We <3 Badlion! and good bye,,, i think badlion is "no.1 competitive server"
PM Link
Thought someone good was going to win
PM Link
Gg
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

Thought someone good was going to win

No one good plays anymore
PM Link
Congrats to winners and everyone who played! Also thanks to Badlion for hosting this fun tournament! ^.^
PM Link
gg if it was na i would have won l0l
PM Link