he's just sad
PM Link
PM Link
LOL
PM Link
I don't like him. Chat's bs sometimes.
PM Link

PM Link
Don't like him, but you have to admit that he done really good job (MineHQ & CB) after badlion shut down.
PM Link
The Logan Paul of Minecraft…
PM Link
I wang to step on his face
PM Link
While jhalt is throwing shade at Badlion, Cheatbreaker Admins are playing on Badlion!
https://gyazo.com/6cef444a3001b835a604bc411ce40810
PM Link
*were

lmao
PM Link

emberr_ wrote

*were

lmao

Actually, I was speaking in the past-present tense.
PM Link
this is why i wanted to drop out of elementary school
PM Link
lol
PM Link
He really finished badlion there
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

He really finished badlion there

Mods already did half of the job
PM Link
PM Link

jarecl wrote

the potpvp community is made up of retarded sheep that only hate badlion because stimpy shit talked the server after he got GCheated

when the whole potpvp community was on badlion after the merge stimpy played badlion and guess what? So did everyone else

nevermind, this whole community is just sheep actually… badlion wouldn't be half of what it was at its peak if it weren't for the cube (no offense bl but this is true) and so many other servers wouldn't be big if there weren't youtubers, like look at early 2017 when huahwi came back, badlion got like 6k-7k players as opposed to 4k less than a month before

notice how most major games either don't have a main youtuber or different servers to choose from, and how much more successful they are over mc!

throwback to "which hotbar setup should I use. I'm better with Tylarzz's but I like Danteh's more…" and so on
PM Link

Ads_ wrote

jarecl wrote...

throwback to "which hotbar setup should I use. I'm better with Tylarzz's but I like Danteh's more…" and so on
cmon I was 12 you were probably 15 or 16 you can't expect me to not follow and admire other people's skill in minecraft when at that time mc was my life and I was too young to think for myself
PM Link