Store
Best forum shitposters?
?
PM Link
Back in the day it was me. @Mr_Bloxley can back me up here.
PM Link
Aymbaut
PM Link
I personally believe that every post Jarcel made was a shit post, so he takes No. 1 for me.
PM Link
og forum whore - arthium1337
PM Link
gald that no one said churupan yet >:VVVVVVVVVVVVV
PM Link
See I was never really in the question for shitposts because I was a quality poster way back when… sad life
PM Link
We don't talk about how I got forum banned in December of 2016.
PM Link
Too many people can easily fit a role like that in my opinion.
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

I personally believe that every post Jarcel made was a shit post, so he takes No. 1 for me.
I still don't get what you have against me, we haven't talked in over a year and you're still over here talking shit. can't we just be chill?

when I was going for global i made rage threads but that's it, you've always been such a dick to me back when I was like 12 and when I had no self control at all

so just keep my name out of your mouth please, you've only said bad things about me the entire time you've known me so please just stop bothering me and go back to your little ominous club
PM Link

jarecl wrote

JuztChicken wrote...

I still don't get what you have against me, we haven't talked in over a year and you're still over here talking shit. can't we just be chill?

when I was going for global i made rage threads but that's it, you've always been such a dick to me back when I was like 12 and when I had no self control at all

so just keep my name out of your mouth please, you've only said bad things about me the entire time you've known me so please just stop bothering me and go back to your little ominous club

?.? Someone asked my opinion I gave it. Because of all the rage threads you made, the amount of times you've been forum banned and just general shitposts are undeniably the most unbearable ones i'd ever read, I nominated you for best shitposter. Sorry if you dislike what you've done in the past, but you did it. I'm just answering a question.
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

jarecl wrote...

?.? Someone asked my opinion I gave it. Because of all the rage threads you made, the amount of times you've been forum banned and just general shitposts are undeniably the most unbearable ones i'd ever read, I nominated you for best shitposter. Sorry if you dislike what you've done in the past, but you did it. I'm just answering a question.
you said every single post i made was a shitpost and that isnt true at all, nobody would spend 2 years typing only shitposts for 2 years but whatever
PM Link

jarecl wrote

JuztChicken wrote...

you said every single post i made was a shitpost and that isnt true at all, nobody would spend 2 years typing only shitposts for 2 years but whatever

:)
PM Link
I'm just glad none of us remember anymore
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

OH FUCK, MORS DO YOU REMEMBER THE DESU THREAD THAT MACCA AND I GOT FORUM BANNED ON?!?!?
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

jesus ur still alive
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

;v
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted