Quitting - ApplePanda642

Zolvhe wrote

OrangePanda642 wrote...

LOL You're #1 archer we can tell no one plays archer lool

ok
PM Link

Saimo wrote

Jatheo wrote...

i said "accelerated" not "player council was the only issue". meaning, the server had bad staff, bad ideas, and the player council made those two things worse. I can't bother trying to speak to people like you because usually it turns into me trying to make you understand english rather than getting my points across (which is what just happened). you're an idiot lol. as for everything else you said, sorry that no one likes you
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Jatheo wrote...

My advice to people like you is that don’t talk about topics that you know nothing about because it makes you look like an absolute moron as you look right now.
I was a fucking translator for 6 months and even if I was a high up staff member you saying “your opinion doesn’t count because you are staff” is the desperate call to help of a 9 year old who can’t make valid points in a discussion.
All my opinion contributed to its death? What kind of retarded logic is that. The council was formed after badlion started dying and even the owners said that the council was formed way too late. If you were there instead of me do you think the server would have survived?
Please dont make statements out of your ass when you are ignorant as fuck

let me try to get past the extreme whiny toxicity you just responded with (ironic how you call me a 9 year old) and try to digest anything that actually mattered

so you say:
- i dont know anything
- you were a translator
- im desperate
- the council was formed late and the owners say so
- do i think i couldve made a difference?

what i say:
- you sound mad
- that's irrelevant
- you still sound mad
- let's continue listening to the owners that let the server die
- no, there were too many idiots like you in the mix, no amount of good opinions from me wouldve overcame the nonsense. since all of you badlion sweats think im ihacklite (the owners are never wrong!) i guess all those things "I" said about the server needing change really were right. look what happened! archybot had a great tendency to ban anyone who knew what was good for badlion. now badlion is dead, everyone who got banned is laughing, and people who aren't making sense of the situation like you are still here crying on badlion forums saying you almost made it! hah.

but a great concern of mine is why you're here trying to defend badlion from me? i never said anything to insult badlion. i never called badlion shit. i only questioned the OP's opinion as to why he thinks minehq is lacking. somehow you've turned it around trying to uplift badlion once again as you always have, just for the sake of dick riding. I don't care about badlion, lol. I'm only here to enjoy the rage from this panda random who made a big deal out of me
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

Jatheo wrote...

I didnt get banned? I elo dropped to 1500 but didnt get banned because no one knew.

If minehq had an eu server id get top 50.

okay, so take out the part about me saying you got banned, and leave everything else in. your point is?

no you would not be, lol. if you cant get top 50 on NA (which is very easy to get), u cant get top 50 anywhere else. I could get top 50 no matter the proxy. kinda like how i went 50-0 on an alt (Don_Freddy) on this server playing nothing but eu matches. and im not saying this because i think it matters (badlion players were never good), im saying it because YOU think it matters (you think badlion players are good).
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

OrangePanda642 wrote...

okay, so take out the part about me saying you got banned, and leave everything else in. your point is?

no you would not be, lol. if you cant get top 50 on NA (which is very easy to get), u cant get top 50 anywhere else. I could get top 50 no matter the proxy. kinda like how i went 50-0 on an alt (Don_Freddy) on this server playing nothing but eu matches. and im not saying this because i think it matters (badlion players were never good), im saying it because YOU think it matters (you think badlion players are good).

Once again, if minehq had an eu proxy id get top 50.

I stated numerous times that i wouldnt be anywhere close the elo i was on here if badlion players werent shit.
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

let me try to get past the extreme whiny toxicity you just responded with (ironic how you call me a 9 year old) and try to digest anything that actually mattered

so you say:
- i dont know anything
- you were a translator
- im desperate
- the council was formed late and the owners say so
- do i think i couldve made a difference?

what i say:
- you sound mad
- that's irrelevant
- you still sound mad
- let's continue listening to the owners that let the server die
- no, there were too many idiots like you in the mix, no amount of good opinions from me wouldve overcame the nonsense. since all of you badlion sweats think im ihacklite (the owners are never wrong!) i guess all those things "I" said about the server needing change really were right. look what happened! archybot had a great tendency to ban anyone who knew what was good for badlion. now badlion is dead, everyone who got banned is laughing, and people who aren't making sense of the situation like you are still here crying on badlion forums saying you almost made it! hah.

but a great concern of mine is why you're here trying to defend badlion from me? i never said anything to insult badlion. i never called badlion shit. i only questioned the OP's opinion as to why he thinks minehq is lacking. somehow you've turned it around trying to uplift badlion once again as you always have, just for the sake of dick riding. I don't care about badlion, lol. I'm only here to enjoy the rage from this panda random who made a big deal out of me

Its actually unbelievable how you shift the conversation to places where it hasn’t been. I dont know id you are doing it for attention or just want to cause flame but it makes you look like a dumbass. The only thing I said in this thread was minehq lacks an eu server and badlions eu server had more players. For some reason from that point on you decided to go on a rant about how badlion failed and my opinion doesn’t count and I contributed to its death. You even said it yourself me being a translator is irrelevant which is what I am saying but you want to make it seem like my opinion is worth less because of it. You don’t know shit about what happened in the council and what the councils stance was relative to the staff team and administration and you continue to assume things and spew bullshit for some reason. Nobody said server didn’t need a change.

“people who aren't making sense of the situation like you are still here crying on badlion forums saying you almost made it! hah.” made it to what exactly lmao. I literally didnt even defend badlion on this thread and you came to attack me anyways. How did I dickride badlion? I said the eu servers got more players that basically it seems like you contain a lot of anger towards the badlion team, seems like a bit too much anger from somebody who doesn’t care about the server. Its interesting how you decide other peoples motives opinions and points when they haven’t even said anything remotely close to what you have said
PM Link
Locked.
PM Link
Thread is locked