Store
Subscribe
RIP X

MrsMeepy wrote

DKN wrote...

I mean half of the people who cries have nothing to do with them. But when someone does something everyday to either help or protect or even both, we just say "ah"

Some people are emotionally connected to x… They feel like they were closed to x…
PM Link

DKN wrote

MrsMeepy wrote...

Some people are emotionally connected to x… They feel like they were closed to x…

You said "…" about 1000 times it makes me want to vomit for some reason
PM Link

MrsMeepy wrote

DKN wrote...

You said "…" about 1000 times it makes me want to vomit for some reason

cool…………………………………………………………….
PM Link

MrsMeepy wrote

Everyone is eating his cock but when a soldier dies or something no one fucking cries. Its so stupid. I know there's a day for that but i mean come on, its just one person. Thousands of soldiers die to protect us an what did he do? A bit of "charity" and insulting people. idk why you guys care SO much about ONE person. I get that it may have been your favorite "signer" or whatever, but i mean we dont have to talk about it 24/7

It's mostly because many people don't know the soilders that are fighting for their country. People felt like they knew x and that's why everyones sad
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

MrsMeepy wrote...

It's mostly because many people don't know the soilders that are fighting for their country. People felt like they knew x and that's why everyones sad

Yup. People feel emotionally connected to x.

"Some people are emotionally connected to x… They feel like they were closed to x… " that what i say
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

MrsMeepy wrote...

im not asd lol
PM Link