Store
Change badlion v2.1 chat settings
Should you be able to edit new badlion chat size and settings yes or no?
PM Link
I totally agree, it is actually fucking stupid.
PM Link
and if i for example write something on sign and press t chat shows up IT IS AIDS
PM Link
They should add like a toggle button for: new chat, so you can enable or disable it… That new chat is lagging my whole mc
PM Link
The development team is currently working on ways to make this an option in BetterFrames.
PM Link
You can change some of the settings already through the regular Minecraft chat settings, but not all of them yet.

We are working on adding more customization options.
PM Link
You should not make it customizeable you need to completely remove it dang it, I cant join parties I cant right anything It is also very big this destroyed the whole client I will have to leave the bac client and use another one until you do SOMETHING USEFUL
PM Link

Duub wrote

You should not make it customizeable you need to completely remove it dang it, I cant join parties I cant right anything It is also very big this destroyed the whole client I will have to leave the bac client and use another one until you do SOMETHING USEFUL

Or you could just go to the BetterFrames option and turn off the "New Chat".. it works for me at least.
PM Link
swag amego
PM Link

Duub wrote

or just disable it yourself
PM Link