Store
Badlion Client 2.1.2 - Insider, Bug Fixes, & More

Hey Badlion Client Users!

I am back today with another large update to the Badlion Client. We have been hard at work for the past few weeks to continue to polish and improve the Badlion Client. Today's update contains more bug fixes (2.1.1 already had a lot), a brand new rank for the Badlion Client to show your support and love for our development team, along with some awesome new features. Check out the full notes below

Insider Rank

Today we have just launched quietly this morning our store the new Insider Rank (https://store.badlion.net/category/insider). The Insider rank is the only rank that will be available on the Badlion Client which helps to enhance your experience on the Badlion Client.

Included in the new Insider Rank is:

• Early Access - Enjoy new features for the Badlion Client before they are available to everyone
  • Color Name - Get a colored name in the Badlion Client Chat channels and BLC DMs. You can pick any RGB value for your name color as well (millions to choose from). To modify your name color go to the Betterframes settings (we are working on an Insider menu still).
  • Insider Icon - Get an Insider Icon next to your name in the BLC Chat & DMs
  • Insider Icon Ingame [Coming Soon] - You will have the Badlion Insider icon next to your name ingame as well so other BLC users can see that you are an Insider.
  • BLC Insider Channel [Coming Soon] - Have a special chat channel to talk with your fellow Insider members.
  • Unlimited Friends - Have as many friends on the Badlion Client as you want to. Normal users can have a maximum of 20 friends.

• We will slowly add more features to the Insider rank over time. We will always keep our low prices on the Insider rank as well, so you don't have to worry about it going up in price as we continue to add features to it.

If you want to help support our team, consider upgrading to Insider rank today! More info: https://store.badlion.net/category/insider

BAC Server Listing

We have added a new server listing feature onto the Badlion Client for BAC servers in the Multiplayer menu! Now you can easily find where to enjoy a reduced cheating experience on the various BAC servers and partners. We hope to see many more servers on the BAC Server Listing soon :)

XSolla on Badlion Store

We have reworked our store to now have a single payment option known as XSolla. This single payment option supports Credit Cards, Paypal, PaySafeCard, and many more forms of currency. This will give you guys new options to purchase additions on the Badlion Client on our store.

Was just worth mentioning this quickly for any users who may have had not had an option to pay before, you might now so go check it out!

Boss Bar Mod

You now have the ability to disable the Boss Bar if it gets in your way.

Disable Achievements

You can now disable achievements in the Betterframes menu (which as a reminder can be accessed by using <Right Shift>)

Minecraft Fixes

• Fixed the friends list (which you can open with G) to show the correct profile icon and username
  • Fixed an issue where Motion Blur would be disabled when switching servers or using F5
  • Fixed scrollbars to be more fluent and easier to use in various menus like the Patch Notes
  • Fixed various issues where sometimes chat messages would not split onto separate lines properly with the New Chat
  • Fixed an issue where you would accidentally open Chat/Friends by typing a server name or by typing text for a sign
  • Fixed some drop down rendering
  • Fixed AutoGG to properly send a GG on Hypixel to the all chat and not Party or Guild Chat
  • [1.7] Fixed an issue where permissions were not checked properly for access to Insider/Staff ranks
  • [1.12] Fixed Ping Mod to properly work
  • [1.12] Fixed an issue where your game would crash from servers making some mistakes with scoreboards
  • [1.12] Fixed the hitbox mod to keep the correct thickness of hitboxes
  • [1.12] Fixed default crosshair to be hidden when mod is enabled
  • [1.12] Fixed an issue with Time Changer not freezing time
  • Prevent the same key from being used for multiple Badlion Client hotkeys
  • Fixed various crashing issues

• Launcher Fixes

• Fixed a rare issue where users could get "Data Corrupted" or random BAC Auth Errors

• There were a lot of changes to make the launching of Minecraft faster. We are still investigating a few things to make it so you can launch into the game even quicker.
  • Added some protection to limit how much memory you can give Minecraft to keep your operating system (Windows) stable still
  • Moved clear glass setting into Betterframes options
  • Further improved some various security features.
  • Removed some old pinging systems for the Badlion Network servers

• Automatic bans for certain types of cheats

This is an important update we have been working towards the past few months in the background very slowly. Our BAC partners and the community have told us many times that they want to see bans executed on a faster pace.

With this being said we have been slowly upgrading our infrastructure to make this possible. I am happy to say that soon we will automatically issue bans on certain types of cheats as soon as we detect them and not only during ban waves.

Not all cheats will automatically ban and some will still be handled in ban waves. You can read more about this under our FAQ section at https://client.badlion.net/faq

Clan Wars Mod

This feature is long overdue for the GommeHD community but we are happy to say that it is finally back on the radar and should be completed very soon. We will work over time to continue to improve the system and also hook the feature into additional servers.

Ability to see other people using the Badlion Client (BAC Servers Only)

We will soon be adding a way to determine if other players around you are using the Badlion Client. We will be adding a special icon next to their nametag so you can see if your opponent is using the Badlion Client as well.

Please note, as a reminder this does not mean that the user is not possibly using cheats, although the chances are much lower.

BAC Support for Smaller Servers

Attention server owners! We will soon be offering options for smaller and upcoming servers to be able to support the Badlion Client on your server(s). We have been working very hard to upgrade our plugins to be easier to install/use as well as lowering the costs of our infrastructure to make this more affordable for servers.

We hope to release information within the next month about this. If you are interested in being contacted when this is available drop an email to bac [at] badlion [dot] net and give a brief introduction about yourself and your server.

• OBS needs admin rights to record with the Badlion Client (sometimes)

• Our next major update is primarily going to be focused around the new BAC support and starting the random automatic bans. We will of course fix any bugs or issues that pop up along the way from this update.

Thanks for your continuous support of the Badlion Client. We have some further quality of life updates planned for August to make the Badlion Client even nicer :)
    PM Link
    Good idea for the insider rank, but I do think people who bought beta should have access to it. Its basically screwing everyone who got early access over by making it so you have to pay AGAIN for early access. Doesnt make much since to me.
    PM Link
    Hype!
    PM Link
    :v
    PM Link
    Nice
    PM Link

xDadd wrote

Good idea for the insider rank, but I do think people who bought beta should have access to it. Its basically screwing everyone who got early access over by making it so you have to pay AGAIN for early access. Doesnt make much since to me.

This is a matter of opinion. We sold a limited edition cloak that got you Badlion Client 2.0 Closed Beta access as a bonus. You paid for a cloak and still have a cloak today. The Insider rank is a continuous access to early editions of the client.
    PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

This is a matter of opinion. We sold a limited edition cloak that got you Badlion Client 2.0 Closed Beta access as a bonus. You paid for a cloak and still have a cloak today. The Insider rank is a continuous access to early editions of the client.

What about a 3-7 days insider rank trial for those who bought beta access?
    PM Link
    Hype
    PM Link
    Thanks for the update!
    I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but is the Resource Pack Organizer Mod still on the roadmap? It's been rough to look for my packs on a giant list, just like old times
    PM Link

luckyones wrote

Thanks for the update!
    I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but is the Resource Pack Organizer Mod still on the roadmap? It's been rough to look for my packs on a giant list, just like old times

It is still on the roadmap :)
    PM Link
    The bug fixes
    there's a bug i CANT launch my minecraft because when i press launch on any versions it starts loading and then it says "cannot reach the badlion server at the moment -18"
    please reply and fix this!
    PM Link
    Hype :P
    PM Link
    Are you ever going to make the client GUI a bit more "user friendly" since I feel like the client feels unprofessional and close together. The main menu is nice but when you look at the server selector I just feel like the old minecraft one feels better…
    PM Link
    can you play remove the protection limit? I only have 3g ram and I used 2g now minecraft is lagging. Everything else is great! :)
    PM Link
    Last ban wave was 2 months ago. Is the next upcoming?
    PM Link
    Can u fix the eating while punching the ground animation? This problem is an old problem please fix it a lot of players doesn't use the client because that animation doesnt work …
    PM Link
    I miss Badlion :c
    PM Link

Johz wrote

can you play remove the protection limit? I only have 3g ram and I used 2g now minecraft is lagging. Everything else is great! :)

That protection is there to stop you from crashing your game. Had too many bug reports with people running out of memory and crashing their game.

The game does not need more than 1G of memory, people are under the placebo that it needs more memory to improve performance.
    PM Link

Drqn wrote

The bug fixes
    there's a bug i CANT launch my minecraft because when i press launch on any versions it starts loading and then it says "cannot reach the badlion server at the moment -18"
    please reply and fix this!

Can you submit a bug report?

Thanks.
    PM Link

Danielpro99 wrote

Can u fix the eating while punching the ground animation? This problem is an old problem please fix it a lot of players doesn't use the client because that animation doesnt work …

Do you have a video to show the difference/issue?
    PM Link