Store
Subscribe
Stuck on authentication screen
When I started the client up, it stays on the "Authenticating…" screen. I cant shut the client down either because it has to wait for the badlion ac to shutdown. I have tried shuting my pc down but i have the same issue when I start the client up after the shutdown.

Edit:
Reinstalling doesnt help at all
PM Link
Same here…
PM Link
Same here I've waited 20 minutes and still loading I try to exit but I have to wait for the Ac to shut down and I restart my computer same thing
PM Link
Same here
PM Link
use task manager to close it CTRL + ALT + DELETE and press task manager or just go to the down thing where its like your open apps, right click on it, task manager click on badlion client, tap end task there you go.
PM Link

Unhydrated wrote

use task manager to close it CTRL + ALT + DELETE and press task manager or just go to the down thing where its like your open apps, right click on it, task manager click on badlion client, tap end task there you go.

this doesn't fix the problem tho.
PM Link
just when i decided to use blc after a while this happens
PM Link
Dear Fwazzy,

I am having this issue once in a while too. I fixed this issue by running it as administrator, you should try it too! Go to the following path: "C:\Program Files\Badlion Client" (Without the quotes) and search for Badlion Client.exe. After you found it you have to right-click and click: Run as administrator and you are probably good to go! Leave a comment if this worked, because I am interested too :D Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Soiree
PM Link