Store
Badlion Client 2.1.5 - Wings, BAC Plugins, & More

Hello everyone.

After many months of hard work by our team I am excited to announce that smaller servers now have the ability to purchase BAC protection! This is another great step that the community can take as a whole towards reducing the number of cheaters. If you are a server owner then check out the BAC Plugin options on our store: https://store.badlion.net/category/bac

For the Badlion Client users we have some new sexy Dragon Wings available in this update, along with more bug fixes. Check out the full patch notes below.

BAC Plugins

At long last, an accurate and affordable anticheat is available to server owners in the Minecraft community! We are happy to announce that starting today any Minecraft server can be protected by BAC with a few simple steps.

1) Purchase BAC Access for your server on our store: https://store.badlion.net/category/bac
2) Enter in your server domain/sub-domain
3) Install the plugin on your server when the payment finishes processing
4) Open up the correct port on your firewall
5) Turn on the server and boom, you are BAC enabled.

We have been working very hard to make this as easy as possible for server owners. We feel that anyone with a basic understanding of running a server will be able to do this. We have some more plans to improve the system over the coming weeks such as blacklisting BAC banned accounts (UUIDs), instant ban notifications, and other features.

Keep an eye out for more information soon.

Dragon Wings

Today we have added a new cosmetic item into our shop. Dragon Wings! You can use these awesome wings the same way you can use one of our cloaks. Any player using the Badlion Client can see the the dragon wings on you as well. You can also change of the wings too!

If you are interested in supporting the Badlion Client and purchasing these wings, you can do so here: https://store.badlion.net/category/wing

Minecraft Fixes

• Updated cosmetics menu to fix a few visual bugs
  • Fixed issues with chat features such as mute and add friend not working
  • Fixed an issue where Boss Bar Mod was not working on 1.8
  • Fix a crash caused by clicking on the color picker text box

• Launcher Fixes

• Fixed an issue where new installations would not install all needed libraries properly and prevent users from launching
  • Fixed an issue where users would have corrupt cmd line arguments and therefore not launch properly

• Hotfix 2.1.6

• Fixed an issue where the login Minecraft prompt would not be displayed when needed
  • Fixed an issue where some 1.8.9 users could not launch.

• None

Automatic bans for certain types of cheats

This is an important update we have been working towards the past few months in the background very slowly. Our BAC partners and the community have told us many times that they want to see bans executed on a faster pace.

With this being said we have been slowly upgrading our infrastructure to make this possible. I am happy to say that soon we will automatically issue bans on certain types of cheats as soon as we detect them and not only during ban waves.

Not all cheats will automatically ban and some will still be handled in ban waves. You can read more about this under our FAQ section at https://client.badlion.net/faq

Clan Wars Mod

This feature is long overdue for the GommeHD community but we are happy to say that it is finally back on the radar and should be completed very soon. We will work over time to continue to improve the system and also hook the feature into additional servers.

Ability to see other people using the Badlion Client (BAC Servers Only)

We will soon be adding a way to determine if other players around you are using the Badlion Client. We will be adding a special icon next to their nametag so you can see if your opponent is using the Badlion Client as well.

Please note, as a reminder this does not mean that the user is not possibly using cheats, although the chances are much lower.

• OBS needs admin rights to record with the Badlion Client (sometimes)

• We are super happy to release this update today which helps to make anticheat tech available to the entire community. We hope that many servers join us in reducing the number of cheaters in Minecraft as a whole.

Thanks for your continued support. We have some some highly demanded mod cleanups in the pipeline here soon.
    PM Link
    Shouldn't the price decrease as more players are included?

Like the 20 player one should be $20 but maybe the 100 player one should be $75 or something.
    PM Link
    15 bucks for dragon wings? Seriously? Dragon wings for forge was like 3 bucks
    PM Link
    Alright couple of questions about BAC for smaller servers that I think need to be cleared up.

1: Is the count (20,50,100 etc.) the amount of BAC logins or amount of players regardless of version e.g forge?
    2: What happens if say you are on the 20 plan and for whatever reason you player count spikes to 24?
    3: Will subscribed servers automatically be added to the BAC server list as some advertising or will it have to be manually added?
    PM Link

ScrubV2 wrote

Alright couple of questions about BAC for smaller servers that I think need to be cleared up.

1: Is the count (20,50,100 etc.) the amount of BAC logins or amount of players regardless of version e.g forge?
    2: What happens if say you are on the 20 plan and for whatever reason you player count spikes to 24?
    3: Will subscribed servers automatically be added to the BAC server list as some advertising or will it have to be manually added?

The first two questions have been answered on twitter

And I do think that should be the case for 3
    PM Link
    Wow, just bought wings. Didn't load the game and I found out I am hardware banned
    PM Link
    Wouldnt it be better for people like us to have the OldAnimationsMod Cosmetics like myself who owns a few ? Maybe try and contact the creator of it and the supporting team to work something out they got alot of cosmetics (20 to be exact) which are pretty cool.
    PM Link
    damn, shit's pricey
    PM Link
    Those dragon wings, are $15?

I get I don't have to buy it but on another client I bought them for 150 credits, which is their currency which is around $1, you should sort that out, overpriced.
    PM Link
    welp overpriced wings
    PM Link
    and when i try to connect to a server it says error with bac connection please try again later :(
    PM Link
    Good update.
    PM Link
    Well I think badlion can't just recieve all the money they need through the bac slots you can buy as a server.
    PM Link
    I got hardware banned and i did not cheat, what can I do to appeal?
    PM Link
    I bought the wings of a dragon. But after 20 minutes, it does not work. How do you do it ?? My money ..

(Modified)

Now that wing has come.
    PM Link
    While I'm happy to see BAC is being shared with some other servers, there's a something that's bugging me:

In the past, BAC was a fully secret thing, only for BadLion. You said the reason you kept it private was to prevent cheaters from reverse-engineering it (or something along those lines). What has changed since then? Did you alter BAC to protect itself from being read or something?
    PM Link

Jinx133 wrote

While I'm happy to see BAC is being shared with some other servers, there's a something that's bugging me:

In the past, BAC was a fully secret thing, only for BadLion. You said the reason you kept it private was to prevent cheaters from reverse-engineering it (or something along those lines). What has changed since then? Did you alter BAC to protect itself from being read or something?

I'm sure that statement was about the software required for the server and they changed it so server owners can't figure such stuff out anymore.
    PM Link
    Im my opinion the BAC plugin is way too expensive. Nobody can afford such things these days since barely people play and donate…please consider decreasing the prices.
    PM Link
    Hmm when i have dragon wings i can't see my cape. When I look at SuchSpeed's channel its the same with badlion capes.
    PM Link