Store Up to 40% Off!
Players Online: 51.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.2 - The Next Big Step Forward

Ping mod does not work well in hypixel (10ms), but in tab it is correct (187ms).

from the Windows terminal it also gives me an incorrect ping, I think it's a ddos protection (or similar?).

Does it just happen to me?
PM Link
its me click play error
PM Link
So..
Badlion client or Labymod?
PM Link
yeah but when will it be available for macOS ;-;
PM Link
Please, return the GUI editor of the "ArmorStatus" as it was before, or that there is an option to make it as before, please, it is very complicated to edit it.
PM Link
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but toggle spring glitches for me a lot of times. During PvP it will stop sprinting although it says sprint is toggled.
PM Link
Amazing update. Just a few things that you can probably add:

Keystrokes Mod
-An option where you can have a bigger space bar
-Make the size of the font a little bit smaller (for normal font, not fancy) or an option for customizing the the size of the font

New things you should add
-Auto tip Mod
-Blur Mod
-Item Physics Mod
-Chroma option to Cps mod

Things you should fix
-Accurate ping for the Ping Mod

That is all I have. Overall, I am enjoying Badlion Client a lot. :)
PM Link
Add a way to completely remove the Badlion logo from the inventory. I prefer my inventory clean of any text.
PM Link

M4r wrote

Ping mod does not work well in hypixel (10ms), but in tab it is correct (187ms).

from the Windows terminal it also gives me an incorrect ping, I think it's a ddos protection (or similar?).

Does it just happen to me?

Not sure, the way Minecraft ping works is not really accurate to begin with…the ping we display in our mod is much more accurate.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

M4r wrote...

Not sure, the way Minecraft ping works is not really accurate to begin with…the ping we display in our mod is much more accurate.

Hypixel uses Cloudflare as a proxy, so the ping you display is likely just the ping to their proxy and not their bungee/spigot server.
PM Link
So if it insta bans for cheating now, does it do it on non BAC servers? Cause ik they disabled that a while back and I was wondering if they added it back
PM Link

xDadd wrote

So if it insta bans for cheating now, does it do it on non BAC servers? Cause ik they disabled that a while back and I was wondering if they added it back

It doesn't always instaban and of course only on bac-protected servers. Additionally this update allows bac-banned people to use bac on non-bac-protected servers.
PM Link

Does that mean all players who have been banned are unbanned?
PM Link
alguem pode me ajudar? quando abro meu inventario nao consigo sair apertando esc ou e. isso acontece de vez em quando. Se alguem poder me ajudar, agrade├žo.
PM Link
. . .
PM Link
Good afternoon, I would like you to add a brightness option like LabyMod has which makes the game look a little better
PM Link

I just wanted to know that
PM Link
Pls update custom cross hair. I want you conveniently set various settings like conventional ones
PM Link
gg
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link