Store Up to 40% Off!
Players Online: 50.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.2 - The Next Big Step Forward
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
I really love having to restart my PC everytime I open the client in fact, I love it so much I don't use it -_-
PM Link
I want to make the armor status bigger altogether like anyone else in the universe would how do I do this without spending a whole day on it?
PM Link
Gucci
PM Link
Hello i would like to suggest something for the badlion client and it would be nice if you added something like a voice chat thing that allowes you to talk to players that are near you with the badlion client ingame that would be very nice and i am writing this here because i dont know how to make a thread thank you for spending your time reading this message
PM Link
I don't know why this happened.. But I'm banned from GommeHD.net and the reason is just ''You are banned via BAC''
I don't know what that means. I don't know why I got banned. And also I have played the game in a fair use.
PM Link
Hello,
I'm Mathis. I have a question: i bought something at your Black friday Sale where somebody could have bought two items and get a third one for free. After i bought One item i was'nt able to Buy a Second One. Therefor i didn't get a third One for free. Now i like to know if it is possible to Buy One item for your New Client and get a Second One for free ?
Greetings from Mathis
PM Link
Ben Badlion client ile eu.badlion.net komutu ile giremiyorum normalde client ile giriliyor ayrıca
girmeye çalıştığımda ise client yükle diyor ben napıcağım
yeni pre aldım?????????????????
PM Link

Hordall wrote

Ben Badlion client ile eu.badlion.net komutu ile giremiyorum normalde client ile giriliyor ayrıca
girmeye çalıştığımda ise client yükle diyor ben napıcağım
yeni pre aldım?????????????????

Badlion Minecraft Server was closed and will stay closed.

You can use the BAC Server tab in multiplayer menu of the Badlion Client to see which servers support the anticheat portion of the client.
PM Link