Store
Players Online: 19.9k Help Forums Client
New mods!
Please add Quickplay mod, more particles (sharp and critical hits)and One hit particles mod to the client. Ty :D
PM Link
Most servers have a rule against changing the amount of particles you see. Also, what is the quickplay mod?
PM Link

wpc wrote

Most servers have a rule against changing the amount of particles you see. Also, what is the quickplay mod?

The Quickplay Mod is a mod made for Hypixel (or, at least the version I'm familiar with if there happens to be other versions) which adds a GUI to allow you to quickly choose different gamemodes without memorizing commands or having to navigate menus. It's pretty useful on the server.
PM Link

F1scherman wrote

wpc wrote...

The Quickplay Mod is a mod made for Hypixel (or, at least the version I'm familiar with if there happens to be other versions) which adds a GUI to allow you to quickly choose different gamemodes without memorizing commands or having to navigate menus. It's pretty useful on the server.

Do many people use this mod?
It seems to me that you want to remove the need to use menus on the server by adding a menu to the client, which seems a little confusing.
PM Link

Listen wrote

It seems to me that you want to remove the need to use menus on the server by adding a menu to the client, which seems a little confusing.

How is it confusing? You choose to open up the quickplay gui or you just use the compass
And yes, many people use that mod, something a quick research shows
PM Link

Listen wrote

F1scherman wrote...

I guess I should of pointed out that the mod's menu is openable by a keybind, versus having to use the compass in a lobby or using the command, and the menu is far better sorted than the in-game menu. It also auto-warps you into game instead of taking you to the game's lobby.

It is quite popular, not togglesprint levels but it is quite popular from what I can tell.

PM Link