Store
Players Online: 50.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Hello
Can I get unbanned now please thanks. You said I was hacking but there are no logs to support you claims just a video that doesn't prove anything.
PM Link
They have a system in place that they regularly check in case false bans occur.
PM Link

captin_neon wrote

Can I get unbanned now please thanks. You said I was hacking but there are no logs to support you claims just a video that doesn't prove anything.

I never knew badlion gives video evidence…
I think you might have mixed up a servers unban procedure with badlion client unban prodecure. Which is basically either you get unbanned by them if they found a mistae or you don't.
Nearly all appeals on here are closed with the reason that there are no second chances.

Other client side anticheats won't provide evidence of cheating too usually as far as I know.
PM Link
This was a while ago. There is a video on my original ban appeal. They always used to tell kids that they could check the logs or something which showed if they were hacking. In my case it was a video where I traded hits with someone for most of the fight.
PM Link
Pretty stupid to buy a rank and then hack and after all that, youre begging for an unban and telling them theres no proof you cheated.

Edit: Oh rip, just found out you were a trial here, thats so professional.
PM Link
How is asking to be unbanned, me begging? Also like I said there is a video, I'm just asking for the proof. But thanks for your opinion!!
PM Link