Store
Players Online: 40.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Ideas for Badlion Client
BLC is a really great client, i use it most of the time whenever im playing hypixel or any other pvp servers, but there are a few mods/features that i would like to be added

1.Potion Colorizer Mod By P0WNS
This mod pretty much lets you change the color of potions wich BLC totally needs.
It makes games like Skywars so much easier.

2. Bow hitting animation
Currently there is no bow hiting animation on BLC, and i really want be seen added to it.

3. The ability to cloud save mod profiles and control configs

This would make it may more easier for those who use two pcs, i occassionally use my laptop to play minecraft and i feel like the ability to cloud save your configs and profiles would be very handy.

Those are my ideas and suggestions for the client, hope to see these in the works :)
PM Link

Heyitzsuperjay wrote

BLC is a really great client, i use it most of the time whenever im playing hypixel or any other pvp servers, but there are a few mods/features that i would like to be added

1.Potion Colorizer Mod By P0WNS
This mod pretty much lets you change the color of potions wich BLC totally needs.
It makes games like Skywars so much easier.

2. Bow hitting animation
Currently there is no bow hiting animation on BLC, and i really want be seen added to it.

3. The ability to cloud save mod profiles and control configs

This would make it may more easier for those who use two pcs, i occassionally use my laptop to play minecraft and i feel like the ability to cloud save your configs and profiles would be very handy.

Those are my ideas and suggestions for the client, hope to see these in the works :)

+1 for all Ideas and I would think that a place where you can pick others mod profile configs and vote for them would be great, something like vape v3 does would be nice :)
PM Link
for the 3rd: totally, i use a pc, a laptop and sometimes other's pcs having these would be nice
PM Link
PM Link
The idea of cloud saving mod profiles is interesting to say the least. We have some things in mind to make sharing them easier….but tbh I don't know where they fit into our current timeline.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

The idea of cloud saving mod profiles is interesting to say the least. We have some things in mind to make sharing them easier….but tbh I don't know where they fit into our current timeline.

Take your time I think everyone prefers a good finished product rather than a rushed one.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Oh.
PM Link