Store
More Hypixel mods! (4347032843458y23580) words!
https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/221508 <— first thread
so, i think admins should add some hypixel mods (ik levelhead and autotip will be implemented, so im not saying anything about it) like:
1. Foundation Guild Mod (HUD MOD) - shows you guild gexp stats, very useful for: GMs of guilds, for top guilds players (like me, thats why i think is would be useful)
2. Daily Exp (HUD MOD) - Shows you all the daily exp earned by playing games, questing and another, very useful if you want to see your exp status and improve your experience in getting experience lmao
3. Friend Notifier (forgot name) (HUD MOD) - Shows you when friend joins to server and when quit server, very useful to find party and abuse your /msg
4. Discord/TS mod (HUD MOD AGAIN OMG) - Shows you discord/ts status, whos speaking and whos leaved very useful when youre on hypixel discord or ts, on others too of course
5. Auto accepting friend invites (NORMAL MOD) - Automatically adds players from your friend request to friend list
6. AutoWho (NORMAL MOD) - Automatically use /who at the ranked sw game start
7. Orange Marshall Vanilla Enchantments - Just very useful on Hypixel and created by Hypixel Admin
8. Oof mod - Automatically says oof when u kill player, mostly useful mod for all the players on the network. (of course possible ot untoggle)

About other misc:
1. Hypixel Cape (Hypixel logo at the cape)
2. Hypixel Wings (Hypixel Logo colours at the cape)
3. Hypixel channel in BLC chat
4. Improve AutoGG to all hypixel games
5. Hypixel Emotes without MVP++ :shrug:

hello bye
PM Link
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :D

PM Link

_BxdBxnny wrote

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/221508 <— first thread
so, i think admins should add some hypixel mods (ik levelhead and autotip will be implemented, so im not saying anything about it) like:
1. Foundation Guild Mod (HUD MOD) - shows you guild gexp stats, very useful for: GMs of guilds, for top guilds players (like me, thats why i think is would be useful)
2. Daily Exp (HUD MOD) - Shows you all the daily exp earned by playing games, questing and another, very useful if you want to see your exp status and improve your experience in getting experience lmao
3. Friend Notifier (forgot name) (HUD MOD) - Shows you when friend joins to server and when quit server, very useful to find party and abuse your /msg
4. Discord/TS mod (HUD MOD AGAIN OMG) - Shows you discord/ts status, whos speaking and whos leaved very useful when youre on hypixel discord or ts, on others too of course
5. Auto accepting friend invites (NORMAL MOD) - Automatically adds players from your friend request to friend list
7. Orange Marshall Vanilla Enchantments - Just very useful on Hypixel and created by Hypixel Admin
8. Oof mod - Automatically says oof when u kill player, mostly useful mod for all the players on the network. (of course possible ot untoggle)

About other misc:
1. Hypixel Cape (Hypixel logo at the cape)
2. Hypixel Wings (Hypixel Logo colours at the cape)
3. Hypixel channel in BLC chat
4. Improve AutoGG to all hypixel games

hello bye

1) I think it's not worth the time developing it
2) Could be fun to watch but I doupt that everyone will use that
3) Could be cool, but of course make it so that it could be disabled
4)I'm pretty sure you can use discord overlay to do that, not 100% shure since I didn't tested it, but if it doesn't work, why not then!
5)useless, just pick the friends you want to play with
6)it could be interesting
7) why not
8)I'm pretty sure you can use the macro module to do that, useless to have a module dedicated to that

Misc things:

1) only if badlion client gets partnered with Hypixel
2) a bit too much
3) why not
4)for me it works just alright, you can probably post a bug report for that
PM Link

_BxdBxnny wrote

This is not something that should be done. This would diminish the emote feature in that rank making it less likely for people to buy it.
PM Link
TS mod… +1324566887763367653466778
PM Link
o lol im not going buy mvp++ cuz emotes in blc wtefekc
PM Link

6______________9 wrote

1. Foundation Guild Mod (HUD MOD) - shows you guild gexp stats, very useful for: GMs of guilds

/g info - shows the guild exp stats
-1. We don't need that mod.

6______________9 wrote

for top guilds players (like me, thats why i think is would be useful)

/g top - shows the top players

6______________9 wrote

/g member (name) - shows the stats for the specific player, /g quest - shows how many quests the guild has done.

6______________9 wrote

Doesn't it already show in chat that kind of stuff? If not for you, then toggle it on!

6______________9 wrote

When was the last time you played on Ranked SkyWars? We can't see other players' ratings anymore!
Kinda useless command.

6______________9 wrote

Use the texture pack for that.

PM Link
wtf ur annoying
PM Link

6______________9 wrote

wtf ur annoying

Just saying the truth. Not my problem you are getting offended by that.
(:
PM Link
u prob said about 2 other things
PM Link
and u prob never seen 1. mod and dont know what is 2. because its EXP not GEXP mod, oof pack doesnt count kill, it counts slap sound and autowho still useful when want to dodge hax friend notifier have to be useful when have hidden chat
PM Link