Store
Badlion Client 2.7 - Music Mod, Item Physics, 1.14 Beta
The Spotify music mod doesn't work well on the Badlion client, how can I remove it? I revoked permission from Spotify but it is still shown in game.
PM Link
I made a post about creating new capes in the Ideas&Suggestions Forum which I believe would sell extremely good. Mind taking a look? Its not really something hard to actually make
PM Link
Make it compatible with iTunes music please.
PM Link
Have y'all thought about adding a nick hider mod into badlion client, because if not, y'all should because it can help with preventing stream sniping on creators who are using the client
PM Link

Bluoz wrote

so if a server hasnt said they want schematica printer we cant use it? what about on smaller servers?

Correct, this will be the plan. We don't want the Badlion Client to flag any false positives.

Any server can easily install this plugin which will allow them to activate the feature (update will come out with BLC 2.8) https://github.com/BadlionNetwork/BadlionClientModAPI
PM Link

ErikPFC wrote

The Spotify music mod doesn't work well on the Badlion client, how can I remove it? I revoked permission from Spotify but it is still shown in game.

We are having some server side limitation issues currently. We have contacted Spotify for support.

You can disable the Music Mod in game though.
PM Link

unhex wrote

Have y'all thought about adding a nick hider mod into badlion client, because if not, y'all should because it can help with preventing stream sniping on creators who are using the client

I believe it is somewhere on the TODO list. Just a lot of things people want :)
PM Link
chat gets messed up when fullscreen, the chat mod is messed up
PM Link
I really like the new look of the chat! Very compact and neat. ItemPhysics is a great addition, and I am excited for the ReplayMod.
PM Link
The chat gets put on the wrong place, when i go fullscreen its messed up but when i go out of fullscreen the chat is ok, i cant fix it
PM Link

lolthornv2member wrote

The chat gets put on the wrong place, when i go fullscreen its messed up but when i go out of fullscreen the chat is ok, i cant fix it

same problem, the chat goes too high up so.i disabled the new chat.
PM Link
Great Job!
For next update can you add replay mod in the mods area thanks!
PM Link
Please make a 1.13.2 version as well!
PM Link
Hello I have a glitch when I have motionblur onn is my crosshair glitched HELP me dm me on Instagram/discord

Discord : GetDemoted (AKA JASON)#0052
Instagram : JasonPaijers

I'll hope someone can help me with SS aswell :D
PM Link
Help please. Whenever I press g, a gui shows up for friends and i want to disable it. How do I do that?
PM Link
Where did the BAC ban list go? Does it still exist and if yes, where can I find it?
PM Link

Fypsilcn wrote

Where did the BAC ban list go? Does it still exist and if yes, where can I find it?

It is no longer public.
PM Link

childsh wrote

Help please. Whenever I press g, a gui shows up for friends and i want to disable it. How do I do that?

You can change the hotkey in the friends settings.
PM Link
The chat should be lighter… like the option in minecraft…

like this; https://gyazo.com/3ecc998a2496bf55fd974a06510dd032
PM Link
In this way i can focus on the game and its better for my eyes..
PM Link