Store
Can we get 1.13.2 for Badlion?
To start this off I'd like to address the fact that 1.13.2 is not in that high of command. But 1.13.2 is used by a good sized chunk of Minecraft Players. Mostly because of servers that they play on which have not updated. Besides forge isn't even out yet for 1.13.2! Adding it would surely grab so many more supporters of Badlion.

So please. Just please. Add Badlion 1.13.2
PM Link
no reason to add this….
PM Link
I can agree that many servers wont update to 1.14 for a while, mainly as spigot (what many servers use) has said they wont be updating until 1.14 is stable as it has a lot of bugs like light rendering, chunk loading and entities disappearing glitches to name a few.. Might be months until survival servers update. so +1 from me.
PM Link

ProbablyBored wrote

I can agree that many servers wont update to 1.14 for a while, mainly as spigot (what many servers use) has said they wont be updating until 1.14 is stable as it has a lot of bugs like light rendering, chunk loading and entities disappearing glitches to name a few.. Might be months until survival servers update. so +1 from me.

Spigot already updated. However spigot itself likely contains a relevant amount of bugs itself and the current versions are not recommended to be used in production.
PM Link
We might add it, but have not decided yet. It also depends how much effort will be required by our team to backport it.
PM Link