Store
Incorrect Username
On the front page of the client the skin isn't mine in the corner the head I mean, and when in game on the friends list it shows me as a user named "Fort" but my name is not Fort, it is Nightcrawler.
PM Link
Hey,

Do you have an alt account called "Fort"?
PM Link
No not since a few years ago
PM Link
Try relaunching on vanilla Minecraft. What I mean is, log in and out of your vanilla minecraft account and launch your game.
PM Link
I did still nothing
PM Link
I think the workaround is to re-login to the alt manager with your account to force the name to update?

I thought this was fixed already though…can you try this?
PM Link
@Nightcrawler ^^
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

I think the workaround is to re-login to the alt manager with your account to force the name to update?

I thought this was fixed already though…can you try this?

I did this and it did not fix it ;(
PM Link

PM Link
Just had a thought, you might have made your BL account with that name Fort so in the Badlion Client chat your name is Fort and not nightcrawler.
PM Link

Dominos1 wrote

Just had a thought, you might have made your BL account with that name Fort so in the Badlion Client chat your name is Fort and not nightcrawler.

It's not just on badlion client chat, it appears in one other spot, the badlion client launcher.

If that's the case though, how do I fix it?
PM Link
When you first got Badlion, did you register with the skin and account name "Fort"? Many thanks.
PM Link
I really do not know, it's been close to 4 years. I registered in 2015.
PM Link
@NeedVoid ^^
PM Link
I'm pretty sure that Badlion uses the skin/name when you register, it shouldn't be too big of an issue, the only way I can suggest to solve it is to create a new account. (You can delete the current account by going to your settings on the Badly on website).

You can suggest an idea to update the profile on the forums.

Have a nice day!
PM Link
Yes, I have this same issue. My old account "Rught" is the one that I registered with, but I play on a different account (MindlessLab).

Resolved,
PM Link
Thread is locked