Store
Schematica bug
I have some problems with schematica it doesn't load some blocks an I can't rotate or flip the schematic.
PM Link
The blocks that don’t print should be like fence gates and repeaters, you’ll have to place them yourself.
I’m not on my PC also I can’t tell you about the rotate and flip big.
PM Link
A chest and and a Stone slap doesn't load or see this blocks. I need the rotate function.
PM Link
There's a glitch regarding Schematics with half blocks not to load properly, which is the glitch you're getting right now. As for the chests, I don't think chest data loads properly, which makes the chests despawn since they need the appropriate data to properly load. The rotate function wouldn't fix anything either.
PM Link
I mean I can't rotate my schematica that's the problem.
PM Link
That´s with the bug:

And that´s is the normal house:

And this also Buggy it doesn´t load the Stone wall
PM Link
When I build a part of the schematica and I unload it and than I load it again than they show me that I must place the blocks that I build at the start.

Example:

That is the part that I build:

And that is it when load it again:
PM Link
@Rigner
PM Link
Hello,

Thanks for the report :)

On what version are you ? I'll look into this
PM Link
I play with the version 1.14.3
PM Link
@Rigner
PM Link
Thanks, gonna test it tomorrow
PM Link
Thanks for the detailed screenshots,our developers will be looking into the issue
PM Link
and i oop
thanks for the detailed screenshots,bcl developers will be looking into the issue, although they said they're gonna but it's important to say it again. yes

sksksksksk
PM Link