Store
Players Online: 49.2k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.9 - Lights! Camera! Action!
that is cool

-connerstoltze123 -conner
PM Link
Make a Combo Counter that counts the amount of hits in the combo you got before they hit you
PM Link
I renamed my replay mod file, and they dissapeared, did it with another one, also gone. Ontop of that while viewing some of my replays I see my inventory as the spectator, made two posts a day ago but no one replied so ya.
PM Link
+1 but why is badlion client laggy as hell for some reason it used to be so good? i adjusted all the settings.????
PM Link
so i thin the replay mod is lit but i think you should be able to change the color of the screans
PM Link
When will insiders get to use the SkyBlockAddOns Mod
PM Link
How do I make the timeline in the replay mod smaller while staying on the spot I want to stay?
PM Link
MegaWalls Mod, Pls.
PM Link
Help!!!! I just downloaded Badlion, and cant submit a bug report. Whenever I try launching BAC it says "Error updating jar. -1"
PM Link

nowyouredead wrote

Help!!!! I just downloaded Badlion, and cant submit a bug report. Whenever I try launching BAC it says "Error updating jar. -1"

You can submit a bug report here https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/108 if you can’t in the launcher
PM Link
Can you open only 1 SERVER PLEASE (UHC) BADLION UHC THE BEST!

I think uhc community will be back!
PM Link

SAMACK_ wrote

Can you open only 1 SERVER PLEASE (UHC) BADLION UHC THE BEST!

I think uhc community will be back!

If Badlion is closed, the owner has a reason for it. I’m assuming he would reopen it if he knew, and was sure that the UHC community and PVP community was big.
You can still use the client which has many features though.
PM Link
I'm extremely late but, oh well. Great update
PM Link
cool story bro
PM Link
2 more days until the expected release of 2.10!

Honestly, I'm excited about the SkybBlockAddOns and some other mods, but mainly SBAO! (SkyBlockAddOns)
PM Link
Can you guys add a skyblock mod for hypixel. Like skyblock addons? or even get skyblock addons on the client?
PM Link

Ya_Boi_Wolfy wrote

Can you guys add a skyblock mod for hypixel. Like skyblock addons? or even get skyblock addons on the client?

Not sure if you live under a rock or not (attention, joke), Badlion Client 2.10 will contain skyblock addons
PM Link
Y'all realize that they changed the dynamic cape movement? Personal opinion it's worse but hey not up to me.
PM Link
You can set it to the main game instead.
PM Link
Administrator I need a Help Tells me that I have to update the BAC and restart the PC when I do the same sale and just enter CheatDriver says something like that and it doesn't let me update error please help me
PM Link