Store
Badlion unable to find BLCient.jar
Hello I can't play with the client badlion with which version it tells me: unable to find Blclient.jar and java crash every time

[ERROR] [CheckForBLClientJarAndSetHash] Unable to find BLClient.jar:
ChilkatLog:

If you know how to fix this problem I would be happy to play with the badlion client
PM Link
Hey there,

I'd suggest to try reinstalling the client.
PM Link
I already reinstalled it 3 times and it didn’t work :s
PM Link
Something intrigues me, the jar file is in the folder but the launcher can’t find it, so I renamed it .jar but the launcher recreate it and still does not find it
PM Link
Your anti virus must be deleting the file. Uninstall the launcher once more, turn the anti virus off and then reinstall.
PM Link
I don’t have an anti virus, I tried reinstalling the launcher several times, reinstalling java but as I said just before the jar file is well in the folder but the launcher does not detect it I tried to rename the file by putting .jar at the end but it recreates the file when I want to start the game
PM Link
Try turning off your firewall if you are still having the problem.

You can disable the Windows Defender Firewall by opening the Control Panel then clicking on "System and Security" then on "Windows Defender Firewall". A new menu will pop up and on the left side there should be a button called: "Turn Windows Defender firewall on or off". Select the option: "Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (Not recommended)" and press on "Ok’" to save the settings. After it, restart the Badlion Client launcher and see if it works. – Credit : UnknownFact
PM Link
My firewall is already disabled, I just reinstalled windows and just after I installed my graphics card drivers I immediately installed java and client badlion but it looks like it’s the client who can’t find the . jar because it is in the folder where it is supposed to be
PM Link
Have you tried disabling Windows Defender and then reinstalling it?
PM Link
I had already desactivated windows defender before installing java and badlion client
PM Link
Finally I managed to fix the problem, I just deleted all the files that badlion created in the .minecraft and when opening the client they reinstalled and java didn’t completely crash, I didn’t understand why it works now while before I had uninstalled then reinstalled 3-4 times
PM Link
I said nothing it continues to crash except that this time I had the screen to display, I really don’t know what to do me who really wanted to test this client
PM Link
Problem fixed,thread locked
PM Link
Thread is locked