Store 20% Off!
Mousebind fix mod
I have a small suggestion, so basically if you have a hotbar or a hotkey assigned to a mouse button like on the razer deathadder theres 2 extra buttons on the side, If you click an item with that button it doesnt go to the hotbar slot its supposed to, and Sk1er has made a mod that fixes that, so my suggestions is if you can add that mod to badlion client or make a similar mod because it's really helpful and I really need it because it takes a long time to drag items to the right slot in my hotbar, so please consider this, thank you :D
PM Link
I can't say anything about the mod suggestion, but you drag your cursor on the item in your inventory and place it in a specific slot using the key that corresponds to it. It's a faster way to move things quickly in to the spot on your hotbar once you are familiar with this method :)
PM Link
okay thanks :)
PM Link
This is already available in the BLC 2.9 Insider preview.
PM Link
When does 2.9 come
PM Link

Uncvrd wrote

I can't say anything about the mod suggestion, but you drag your cursor on the item in your inventory and place it in a specific slot using the key that corresponds to it. It's a faster way to move things quickly in to the spot on your hotbar once you are familiar with this method :)

I have the same problem so in my opinion it's a very good mod
PM Link