Store
You have unbanned me and now I'm banned the second time
If you were banned falsely, you would have been already unbanned because our developers monitor BAC bans.
If you are still banned, it means that we have 100% identified a specific cheat on your system.

Sorry for the tag @MasterGberry but could you please check if there is a false ban in this situation?
PM Link
can you pls say me wish program you think is a cheat?
PM Link
Do you have any bad programs on your computer?
PM Link
I don’t think so no…
PM Link
The only thing is this AutoHotKey wich deactivate my Keys like the key over the shift..
PM Link
But that’s not bad right?
PM Link
Answers?
PM Link
Labratax? You’re still not unbanned? You sure you didn’t inject anything or have any illegal mod on?
PM Link
No I'm not unbanned and YES I'm sure that I dont have a mod or a cheat!#
PM Link
Maybe a dev can check tzhe ban manualy and say me the programm wich you detect aas a cheat because I really dont have cheats!
PM Link
As already written, all bans are reviewed / controlled.
PM Link
I know!
PM Link

UnknownFact wrote

If you were banned falsely, you would have been already unbanned because our developers monitor BAC bans.
If you are still banned, it means that we have 100% identified a specific cheat on your system.

Sorry for the tag @MasterGberry but could you please check if there is a false ban in this situation?

And what’s with him? Can he matey look?
PM Link
Maybe*
PM Link
Pls answer
PM Link
Hello???
PM Link
As you can see, nobody has any news for you.
I think in case your ban was not reviewed yet, you will get an answer here if your ban was indeed a false positive. If it was already reviewed or your ban is no false positive, I don't think you will get an answer here.
PM Link
I know but the one has written that @MasterGberry looks and he don’t answered! Or one Dev can answer me wich Programm it is! So I can delete it for future! Because I really do don’t have such thing and I have for Real no Idea why you ban me! Or am I banned because of some chatbanns on GommeHD.net??
PM Link
As already mentioned, every ban gets monitored. If you were banned by mistake, you will get unbanned.

I‘m locking this thread because it is leading to nothing. Just be patient please until someone will review your ban.
PM Link
Thread is locked