Store
Schematica on 1.14.4 Not Working?
Hello,

So Ive recently gotten into the Badlion client and I love it. And now I have been attempting to use the Schematica feature of the client. Except nothing about it works.

About the only thing that works is the hot keys to open the 3 different menus of it. I had downloaded a few different schematics and put them into the schematics folder. From what I have read, all I need to do is select the schematic in the menu, and hit done.

Except nothing happens. Ive tried it on so many different versions and servers. Even creating my own server so that I could install the Printer API, and still nothing works.

Any tips or ways to fix this?

I am in minecraft version 1.14.4, running the latest Spigot version with the API installed and the config set up properly, with Badlion v2.8.5-7bcfca0-PRODUCTION
PM Link
It is most likely a client sided problem. If you can please submit a bug report. Use this forum post to help you submit a report to the devs.

🚩 https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/156011
PM Link
also can you send a screenshot of the badlion api config file so we can see if the printer api has been correctly set up.
PM Link
I will do the bug report now.And I will attach the bug report. But I think it is set up correctly since after setting up the config, I was able to toggle the printer on and off

Anonymous Quote

{
"modsDisallowed":{
"Schematica":{
"disabled":false,
"extra_data":{
"printerEnabled":{
"forced":true
}
}
}
}
}
PM Link

The_stoic_cow wrote

I will do the bug report now.And I will attach the bug report. But I think it is set up correctly since after setting up the config, I was able to toggle the printer on and off

Anonymous Quote...

Thats is correctly setup.
PM Link
Thank you. I have also followed the steps and have submitted a bug report stating the issue that I am dealing with
PM Link
Resolved and locked.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝.
PM Link
Thread is locked