Massive lag spikes when using Badlion
Posted on 30 August 2019 - 10:16 PMI've recently been experiencing large and constant lag spikes when I'm trying to play for about a week now, and I have no idea how to fix it. I've tried changing how much RAM I have allocated and tried setting Minecraft to high priority, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted on 31 August 2019 - 02:06 PMDoes this happen with the normal minecraft launcher as well?
Posted on 01 September 2019 - 05:27 PMHeres somethings that cause lag spikes:
- Allocating too much or too little RAM into your launcher. (1GB = 1024RAM).
- Having too many downloads or apps running in the background of your computer.
- Having your FPS on a constant number in your vanilla launcher.
- Not having your FPS Boost activated on the actual client. (Right Shift> Graphics>FPS Boost)
- Render distance.
- Outdated graphic drivers.
Or its most likely the server you're playing on. Hope this helps!