Store
Players Online: 68.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Merch: Now Available

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

I'm extremely excited to announce that we have launched our own merch for Badlion. We are launching the product line with 2 forms of a T-Shirt, 2 forms of a Hoodie, 2 different phone cases, a snapback hat, and a beanie for those cold days this winter.

This has been a side project for me for the last few months along with a lot of adjustments (my office has sample products scattered all over it), and I'm excited to share it with our community now. We believe in offering the best quality at Badlion, and we certainly were not going to sell something without ensuring it meets our standards of quality.

I have put together a quick little FAQ below to answer any quick questions on it.

Where can I buy it?

You can buy the Badlion merch off the ESL Shop here: https://shop.eslgaming.com/collections/badlion

Note: You must stay on the EU/Global shop if you are in the US. Do not go to the US shop to order.

Where will the products ship from?

It depends on where you are located. Printful (who we are using to create these products) has several locations world wide, so in theory it should pick the closest location with the available products for you.

When will the merch be available until?

For now, there is no date where we plan to take this merch offline. It's here to stay.

Will you offer more phone case options?

I have gone ahead and asked Printful if they are planning on offering more options for phone cases in the near future. So far they only offer iPhone and Samsung Galaxy cases, so this is what we have setup in our shop.
PM Link
make xiaomi phone cases too
PM Link
This is too cool. Urgent need to buy
PM Link
Whelp looks like i'm copping a new phone case
PM Link
I’d also like to see some cosmetics with some of the photos of cosmetics from the client or like sprays from the client. Not just the Badlion Logo.
PM Link
@MasterGberry What Galaxy and iPhone model cases do they have?
PM Link
I think they have all iPhone cases from 6 upwards. Not sure about galaxy. Check the ESL website though.
PM Link

GingeyPlaysMC wrote

@MasterGberry What Galaxy and iPhone model cases do they have?

Best place is to check the website.
PM Link