Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 46.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 3.0 - Approaching in 2020

Belal_Was_Here wrote

How many weeks will it take for an update

Because we know that badlion 2 will be updated every 6 weeks.. so what about 3.0?

It should be the same 6 week release cycle once 3.0 comes out :)
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Do you plan on opening up access to 3rd party mods on Badlion Client 3.0?

At this time we still have no plans to add the ability for 3rd party mods to function on Badlion Client. The main reasons are that (i) it will slow down the performance of Badlion Client to add extra API hooks that mods might need to properly function and (ii) it will make the anticheat component of Badlion Client less secure.

Conclusion

You heard it first hear ladies and gentlemen! Badlion Client 3.0 is now in development! We are excited to share this news with you guys today and will have more information coming later in 2020 about how to partake in the beta program, release dates, features, and more.

Maybe it could be an option? I know that sometimes I would like this and sometimes I wouldn't.
PM Link
We'd love to see Linux support, but good work so far!
PM Link
exiting!
PM Link
Nice!
PM Link
:D
PM Link

y9p wrote

MasterGberry wrote...

Maybe it could be an option? I know that sometimes I would like this and sometimes I wouldn't.

This is a lot of overhead both on our development team and also from a legal standpoint. It’s most likely not going to happen. You have Forge for this at the moment which does a great job at it.
PM Link
Merry Christmas!

(still never received Retired for my 1.5 years as staff /shrug).
PM Link
sounds great!
PM Link
Like a boss. lmao

Telegram: @Askmequestion :D
PM Link
:D can wait :() for BLC 3 :D:D:D
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Is 3.0 gonna be when the Mac version comes out?
PM Link

Okamics wrote

Is 3.0 gonna be when the Mac version comes out?
The current version of BLC supports MacOS if that's what you are asking, you don't have to wait for 3.0 for that
PM Link

Gonzaloo wrote

Okamics wrote...

The current version of BLC supports MacOS if that's what you are asking, you don't have to wait for 3.0 for that
Oh crap I didn't know it was done! thanks!
PM Link
Just started playing MC again with BL client. Honestly can't wait for what you guys will bring. The client right now is very good in my opinion.
PM Link
R.I.P 2gb users
PM Link
i hope you dont need a passwort or click on yes or no because i need a pwasswort what i dont know because of that i can not play with badlion client
please switch it
PM Link
HYPE
PM Link

2fame4_u wrote

i hope you dont need a passwort or click on yes or no because i need a pwasswort what i dont know because of that i can not play with badlion client
please switch it

You need a password because you need Administrator access to use the Badlion Client. You may turn this off, but it will turn off for all applications by searching this up in your windows search bar “UAC” and configuring it. Be careful though, as this will turn the administrator prompt for all applications.
PM Link