Store
Players Online: 67.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 3.0 - Approaching in 2020
Will there be a chat system for badlion users? in the menus and a toggleable second chat in game?
PM Link

JacobTGK wrote

Will there be a chat system for badlion users? in the menus and a toggleable second chat in game?

There already is an in game chat for all BLC users. You need to turn on “New Chat” in the “Other” tab of the BLClient mod slideout. Then, press your chat key, press the 3 little dots in the top right corner and turn on the chat.
PM Link
Alright, when's mac closed beta leaving closed beta?

(i play on a windows computer but i sometimes play on a mac)
PM Link

Zordlan42 wrote

Alright, when's mac closed beta leaving closed beta?

(i play on a windows computer but i sometimes play on a mac)

Badlion Client on MAC is already available. Check here -> for more information. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/236182
PM Link
IF it will boost me in FPS, I'll definitely use it.
PM Link
i hope the gui in badlion looks so good the current one looks boring. i want a futuristic onexd anyways happy new year
PM Link
will u fix the fps problems? also badlion causes some of my stuff to lag will u fix this in the future?
PM Link
Can't wait for it :D
PM Link
Pls in German
PM Link
Will you still be able to use BLC2 while BLC3 is out?
PM Link

Anonymous Quote

What happens to Badlion Client 2?

Badlion Client 2 will continue to be developed in 2020 at the same time as Badlion Client 3.0. We will still be releasing updates every 6 weeks (approximately) for Badlion Client 2 during 2020 and at the same time we will be working on Badlion Client 3.0. The updates will contain a mixture of new features, bug fixes, new Minecraft version support, etc. Everything you currently see in the Badlion Client 2 updates will continue to happen during 2020 until Badlion Client 3.0 is officially released. When Badlion Client 3.0 is released later in 2020 Badlion Client 2 users will automatically be upgraded to it, and Badlion Client 2 will no receive updates.

As it states in the discussion. You'll be automatically upgraded to 3.0, and 2.0 won't receive any updates. Most likely won't be able to play on 2.0
PM Link
Cant Wait for badlion client 3.0!! :D
PM Link
I really hope this fixes my laag spike issue!
Hyped for 3.0! :D
PM Link
Im sorry. but i need help with turning off clear glass, all forums are telling me to go to resource pack folder but i think things have changed. look at this screen shot.
https://i.badlion.net/9af2pSwpqTXb8exXzAxGHP.png

I also apologise if this is not relevant to this post, but i figured that it must have come in the update so i came here.
PM Link

Buildertron wrote

Im sorry. but i need help with turning off clear glass, all forums are telling me to go to resource pack folder but i think things have changed. look at this screen shot.
https://i.badlion.net/9af2pSwpqTXb8exXzAxGHP.png

I also apologise if this is not relevant to this post, but i figured that it must have come in the update so i came here.

Please go into the Badlion Mod Slideout, either by pressing RShift in game or by pressing ESC then clicking “Badlion Mod Slideout”. Then go to the “Graphics” tab. There, you should be able to find where to turn if clear glass.
PM Link
Well, this sounds awesome! with the extra FPS boost and all the plans but could you release a list of mods you plan to add to the client?
Because the client is great at his current state but I would add only one mod: Hypixel Quick Play, it is awesome when playing Hypixel and I like the way Badlion functions with the instant toggle of every mod.
PM Link
wie kann man einen Badlionclient entbannungs antrag schreiben ????
PM Link
add skin changer pls to the launcher
PM Link
Will you keep your cosmetics?
PM Link

MerryText wrote

Will you keep your cosmetics?

All your cosmetics will be transferred over to the next client, do not worry ^^
This is one of the paragraphs here:

MasterGBerry wrote

What happens to my Insider Rank? My Cosmetics? My account?

Badlion Client is still Badlion Client. You don't need to worry about your account, ranks, or cosmetics. They will all automatically come with you into Badlion Client 3.0. You will not lose anything when Badlion Client 2 turns into Badlion Client 3.0 later in 2020.
PM Link