Store
Players Online: 64.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client and COVID-19
Keep safe guys <3
PM Link
thanks!
PM Link
Hey! I think there should be an option to globally disable Badlion font and buttons because, in my opinion, they look a little bit ugly. I get that the start-up screen is promoting your cosmetics and stuff, and that's fine and all, but the buttons and logos all over the place are over the top in my opinion.
Thank you so much for listening,
Izz
PM Link
Same.when i want to place a block in hypixel skyblock its just freezing and my fps drop to like 10
PM Link
whenever i open my client it just keeps saying authenticating
PM Link
Wish everyone will be fine!
PM Link
Hope it ends soon.
PM Link
<3
PM Link
just one thing my game keeps on crashing and I added 6000 ram and it still dosent work

PM Link
🖤
PM Link
My mine craft client BAD LION is not working, whenever i open it works fine but when you get to the page where it says *Launch* it loads forever and when i close the client the whole thing wont open again. iv'e already deleted the downloaded again please here me out and fix this.
PM Link
Great leadership as always Adam.
PM Link
And i wanna say that this client is very good keep up the good work and Stay Safe #Stay Home :D
PM Link
Sometimes when I'm home alone, I go into my neighbor's trees and act like an apple. I then fall on their heads to show them that gravity exists.
PM Link
<3
PM Link
Since the last update when activating the fps booster it exits the game and when I give the report bug it does not enter the page
PM Link
Why I can't launch the minecraft in badlion ?
When I launch it, it appears a board write : Minecraft did not start properly.
PM Link
when do u think it wll be normal again?
PM Link
Same
PM Link
Hey, I was wondering when schematica will be usable again on 1.15.2? It's very vital for me and I can't really continue building in my world with it disabled.
PM Link