Store
Players Online: 61.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
BAC FALSE BAN bc CE
Hi,

I got banned from BAC while having Cheat Engine 6.3 opened, but I didn't even inject it into a process…
I didn't cheat in BAC, thats f****** unfair!
I wasn't even banned on GommeHD.net!

PM Link
Hello,

You should not be able to open CE while Badlion Client is installed on your system.
All BAC bans are being monitored. If you were falsely banned, the ban should be overturned shortly.
PM Link
Hi,

thanks for your quick answer!
How/Where can I talk about this false ban? I really can't wait 6 months, even though I didn't cheat.
I was able to start CE, many people are able to that (some versions are undetected).
Also many people are able to cheat in various ways without getting banned…

I'm also a developer of a widely used cheat that bypasses BAC.
If I send you that cheat, or talk about how many clients bypass BAC, would I get unbanned? bc I would kinda help to improve the AC.
PM Link

cxn66 wrote

How/Where can I talk about this false ban? I really can't wait 6 months, even though I didn't cheat.

If you didn't cheat, then the ban should be overturned shortly. You don't need to talk to anyone because all BAC bans are checked to make sure they are not false bans.

cxn66 wrote

I was able to start CE, many people are able to that (some versions are undetected).

Yeah, I was wrong. I contacted an admin and they confirmed that some versions of CE are not blocked.

cxn66 wrote

Also many people are able to cheat in various ways without getting banned…

What are those ways?

cxn66 wrote

If I send you that cheat, or talk about how many clients bypass BAC, would I get unbanned? bc I would kinda help to improve the AC.

BAC is detecting most of the cheats (if not, already all of them). If you have a client that is not detected by BAC, contact MasterGberry via the forums DMs. Remember that You need to have the download link of those cheats and you need to explain as much as possible about each of them.
PM Link
Hi,

UnknownFact wrote

What are those ways?

This is quite technical and I exactly know how people bypass BAC (sometimes it's really, really easy :) ).
The big problem is that you guys think, that you detect the biggest amount of cheats out there, but if you play on BAC protected servers, you would know when people cheat blatantly with BAC. And that's the case.
Would you like to see videos of people cheating with such clients?

MasterGBerry didn't answer yet. Does that happen bc of the automated answer done by the forum bot?
PM Link

cxn66 wrote

This is quite technical and I exactly know how people bypass BAC (sometimes it's really, really easy :) ).
The big problem is that you guys think, that you detect the biggest amount of cheats out there, but if you play on BAC protected servers, you would know when people cheat blatantly with BAC. And that's the case.
Would you like to see videos of people cheating with such clients?

You could help us stop those cheaters by telling us everything you know (providing download links of those undetectable cheats would be better). You can either message MasterGberry or me. I can forward everything directly to an admin. That process might be faster.

cxn66 wrote

MasterGBerry didn't answer yet. Does that happen bc of the automated answer done by the forum bot?

Don't worry, he checks the forum (and DMs) very often. Also, there is no forum bot.
PM Link