Store
Players Online: 55.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
A continued future for badlion.?
Sadly, the hype surrounding badlion premium wasn’t met and it was largely a failure. However, the creation of the current badlion client is definitely a silver lining and has exploded in popularity ( 50k players online )

An idea tossed around by many competitive players ( me included ) is that badlion should have created a BAC league for Arena PvP ( was a failure with premium) which would play out like any normal season, however you would be required to have BAC running and also pay a fee to join the league. There would also be a prize at the end.

This idea never came to fruition sadly and I believe, if done right, it would have been a massive success ( money is a good incentive for any competitive scene ).

I believe badlion can take advantage of the client’s popularity; as mentioned before the popularity of the badlion client means it has a massive exposure to the tens of thousands playing on it to a new idea like this.

The idea: Create a BAC league and take advantage of the client’s popularity to advertise it. I don’t see this not being popular. Sure the marketing team can help with this but I really think this could work.

PM Link
This is likely to be a decision out of the hands of Badlion Staff.
PM Link
If the end game of ESL is to develop the client, then you’re right ( this is probably the case )

cringiecake wrote

This is likely to be a decision out of the hands of Badlion Staff.
PM Link