Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 49.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2 Year Anniversary - Giveaway Inside

Today is a very special day in Badlion Client history. Today is the day that Badlion Client 2 went into open beta! Fun fact, we never made an announcement post that we ended open beta!

First I want to start off by saying thanks to the community. There are hundreds of thousands of you using Badlion Client each month and it could not make me any happier. It's amazing how much we have all accomplished together in the last 2 years. We have had one clear goal for Badlion Client 2 ever since we began development of it back in late 2017: Create a better Minecraft experience. Badlion Client has now become one of the best ways to play Minecraft on Windows and Mac for free.

We have come a long way in the last 2 years. Here's an early screenshot of what Badlion Client 2 used to have during the closed beta back in February of 2018:

It's pretty crazy, we went from 12 mods to over 50 mods today. In the last 2 years we have added so many new features into our ecosystem, but to highlight just a few of the bug ones including:

• 1.7/1.8/1.12/1.14/1.15 Support - Ease of use with a single client that works the same across all major versions of Minecraft
  • macOS support - Adding a new operating system to support was quite the task, but we are excited to have more users enjoying our improved Minecraft client
  • Betterframes - Our FPS Boosting technology to make your gameplay experience smoother
  • Replay Mod - Added the ability to record your gameplay for awesome content creation later
  • Resource Pack Browser - A way to manage your resource packs with folders and also discover new resource packs
  • Cross-Server Chat System - Our own chat/friends system which allows you to keep in touch with your friends across different servers
  • Schematica Mod - Ability to copy/paste templates of various builds which is very important for Factions servers
  • Mod Profile System - Ability to create multiple mod profiles, upload and download them, and make it possible to switch configurations with the click of a mouse
  • HD Skins - Insiders recently just gained a new feature to allow them to create HD skins for all Badlion Client users to see and enjoy
  • And many more that I can't name here…

• As many of you know, we are working on a major upgrade to our Minecraft Client, Badlion Client 3.0. BLC 3.0 is aimed for release later this year, with a closed beta sometime before hand for Insiders. In Badlion Client 3.0 we are redoing our UI to make it more customizeable. Some of you are dark theme fans, and some are light theme fans, and some love the classic look of Minecraft. Since today is a very special day I will share a mockup (not final versions) of our new Main Menu coming to Badlion Client 3.0 later this year (sorry I only have dark and light themes to share at this time):

I can't wait to share more with you guys about Badlion Client 3.0 later this year when it is a bit further along with the development road map. The team has been hard at work on it, and I know everyone is going to absolutely love it!

Giveaway Information

As our way of saying thank you, we will be giving away 10 of our new Anniversary cosmetics in the next week from this post. Please write down below what your favorite thing about Badlion Client is and you will automatically be entered into the giveaway!

Thanks for an amazing last 2 years, and I cannot wait to share more of our exciting plans with the entire Minecraft community in the coming months this year!

EDIT:

Congratulations to our winners!: @thinkthing @KryptonicRaven @TheFifouSlain @LINKZAUMBESTSUMO @Avoidedimgood @Nathtaktak @Ugandan_Chungus @IkannaI @skvy @oPinger

Check your private messages for more information on how to claim your free cosmetic!

~Adam

PM Link
    I am happy for badlion's success over the years, every single youtuber uses (as far as I know) and it prevented cheaters from different servers from big to small. I love badlion because it provides tools for everyone to succeed, from server owners to casual gamers! I hope badlion continues to work differently from other clients and Help the community be free from people who decides to ruin other people's experience.

(This year I will try to be active in the forums!)
    PM Link
    I've been a MacOS user since 2017, so I was always sad because blc did not have mac compatibility.
    When I heard it had been released, I was over the moon, instantly downloaded it any have not used anything since.
    My favourite thing about it is the variety of mods - Compared to Lunar or PvpLounge, BLC outranks all of them!
    Good luck to everyone for the Insider Giveaway.
    Have a good day!
    - Teqnoblade
    PM Link
    I love the badlion client it is so good! so many YouTubers use it and the AntiCheat is very practical because it is often referred to as a hacker if you simply play a little better than the others. the cosmetics from the Badlion client are the best I couldn't say that other clients are better than Badlion. the Badlion Client is simply the best! I am particularly looking forward to Badlion 3.0, this client will definitely be much better than the client we have now! I thank the developers and everyone else behind this client for the great work on this client !!!
    PM Link
    My favourite thing is the Replay Mod
    PM Link
    My favourite thing is the anticheat and replay mod ^^
    PM Link
    My favourite thing on BLC is the Anticheat because I hate Hacker
    PM Link
    Badlion Client is a whole different experience and it cannot be compared to anything of how unique and special it is.
    Cross-Server Chat System reunites people worldwide. You can communicate, make new friends and play together. That's my favourite thing.

Heartfelt congratulations to you!
    PM Link
    I like the features for pvp, it makes the game easier to play
    PM Link
    i like the anti cheat part, and that it's so easy to change mods. I also like the capes.
    PM Link
    Well the best thing I love about the client is it's FPS boosting technology, I started playing minecraft back in 2018 with a very low-end laptop (and I still use it to this day) my minecraft would run in 3 - 9 fps, and I thought that I need to buy a new laptop otherwise I won't be able to play. Then I discovered Badlion. I trusted it. Downloaded it. And ran it. And the amount of FPS I was getting was just crazy (it went from 10 - 36 or 40) and I just couldn't believe it that I was running minecraft THAT smooth with THAT laptop. Ever since my gameplay experience is so much better than before. Thanks Team Badlion for this amazing client!
    PM Link
    So happy for the BLC Client and its success, its come so far, my favorit thing has to be just how smooth it is, i've tested other clients, but BLC is just amazing, i never lag or have frame drops, and ofc the amount of mods available is crazy!! <3
    PM Link
    I play minecraft more then 5 years but only with 30 fps. Thanks bastion client and the better frames mod I can play minecraft without lagging.
    PM Link
    My favourite thing is the armor hud
    PM Link
    To be honest,my favorite thing about blc is the client.Not only does it boost your fps,but it also uses all the mods you will ever need.BLC is the best client ATM.
    PM Link
    I love all the feature but i think that's the armor hud the best !
    PM Link
    Thank you so much for creating this awesome pvp client! I love the fps boost because I have a budget PC.
    PM Link
    I love using Badlion. I just started using it about a month ago and it helped me so much. Thank you!!!
    PM Link
    I am happy for badlion's success over the years, every single youtuber uses (as far as I know) and it prevented cheaters from different servers from big to small. I love badlion because it provides tools for everyone to succeed, from server owners to casual gamers! I hope badlion continues to work differently from other clients and Help the community be free from people who decides to ruin other people's experience.
    PM Link
    My favourite things about badlion client are the amazing fps boost and the good looking cosmetics that just make the games look more fun!
    PM Link