Store
Subscribe
Progress on the Linux version
i remember being annoyed back in the day seeing ppl spam "when's badlion client coming for 32 bit" and "when's badlion coming for mac" sitting on my high horse of a 64 bit windows pc

but that pc is sadly no longer with us and i gotta play on a linux laptop. 1.8 on linux is weird af for a lot of reasons, including my fps not being able to go over 60 and having to insert a different directory in the java executable section of the launcher for the game to even start, so i play on 1.15 because these issues arent present

but 1.15 is weird af because of the stupid swimming animation being really buggy and inconsistent and on hypixel eating food doesn't work 100% of the time and sometimes the bow doesn't work, so i wanna play on 1.8 again, man

anyway, lets get to the point here

when is the linux version of blc coming? i saw a post from last month saying that it was coming out later this year, but that's kinda vague and i'd like to get a rough estimate or something.

also, side note, why doesn't blc work on linux in the first place? I tried running it with wine windows program loader and a few other methods of running windows applications, but none of them worked. My guess for this not working is because of the anticheat but even then the anticheat isn't on 100% of the time.
PM Link
Hello,

There hasn't been any public statement about the estimated release date for Linux Badlion Client, only that it might be released this year.
PM Link

UnknownFact wrote

Hello,

There hasn't been any public statement about the estimated release date for Linux Badlion Client, only that it might be released this year.
k, ty
PM Link
sorry for the necro but i got windows so we good now gg
PM Link
Thread is locked