Store
Players Online: 29.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client - Minecraft 1.16 & 1.16.1 Now Available!
I am super excited to share that the Badlion Client is now available on Minecraft 1.16! Our team has been hard at work updating to the latest version of Minecraft, and I am excited to share that we have release yet another update for Minecraft on day 1 of release. We will continue to update every time there is a new Minecraft version in the coming weeks as well as Mojang publishes bug fixes for the new Minecraft version. Enjoy everyone and I will see you all in the nether on Minecraft 1.16 ;)

New Player FAQ

What is Badlion Client?

Badlion Client is all in one modpack for Minecraft which has almost 50 built in mods, FPS improvements, a client anticheat, and more awesome features built into it. This is all built into one to easy to use Minecraft launcher that helps you to keep a consistent experience across all versions.

How do you download Badlion Client?

You can download and learn more about the client at Minecraft 1.16 Mods.

How much does Badlion Client Cost?

It's free! You can start using Badlion Client today for free and don't ever need to pay to use the core features of the client. There are a few extras that you can purchase on our shop such as cosmetics or Insider rank here: https://store.badlion.net/

How often do you guys update?

For major bugs, we will roll out hotfixes as needed. Otherwise we roll out an update on average every 6 weeks to add new features, fix bugs, improve things, and do whatever it is the community wants! Gn
PM Link
nice
PM Link
make sbaddons update available to everyone
PM Link
Hey Badlion developers. I really enjoy pvping and playing with you'r client, all the mods are awesome and i just wanted to ask can u maybe add the OOF MOD on the 1.8.9? That is the mod that makes a sound after a kill in game. It makkes the pvp ezpirience much better. Hope you add it soon…
PM Link
Hey I just went on 1.16 and my hotbar was all white, and every thing was small! What should I do? I tried everything on the internet but that would not work I tried talking to a developer about this but he has not yet responded :I
PM Link
Good job! The update is so much fun!
PM Link
w0w
PM Link

Jerrryinnit wrote

Hey I just went on 1.16 and my hotbar was all white, and every thing was small! What should I do? I tried everything on the internet but that would not work I tried talking to a developer about this but he has not yet responded :I

This is a known issue with the inventory/motion blur mods. Disable them to fix the problem temporarily.
PM Link
Hype ! Great work from the team and my ami @Rigner.
PM Link

Anonymous Quote

Pls make SkyBlock addons for everyone

MasterGberry wrote

I am super excited to share that the Badlion Client is now available on Minecraft 1.16! Our team has been hard at work updating to the latest version of Minecraft, and I am excited to share that we have release yet another update for Minecraft on day 1 of release. We will continue to update every time there is a new Minecraft version in the coming weeks as well as Mojang publishes bug fixes for the new Minecraft version. Enjoy everyone and I will see you all in the nether on Minecraft 1.16 ;)

New Player FAQ

What is Badlion Client?

Badlion Client is all in one modpack for Minecraft which has almost 50 built in mods, FPS improvements, a client anticheat, and more awesome features built into it. This is all built into one to easy to use Minecraft launcher that helps you to keep a consistent experience across all versions.

How do you download Badlion Client?

You can download and learn more about the client at Minecraft 1.16 Mods.

How much does Badlion Client Cost?

It's free! You can start using Badlion Client today for free and don't ever need to pay to use the core features of the client. There are a few extras that you can purchase on our shop such as cosmetics or Insider rank here: https://store.badlion.net/

How often do you guys update?

For major bugs, we will roll out hotfixes as needed. Otherwise we roll out an update on average every 6 weeks to add new features, fix bugs, improve things, and do whatever it is the community wants!
PM Link
Owner thx :D
PM Link
Owner person how were you up at 1:54 am
PM Link
to post the response for my message
PM Link
The entire screen was blurry, hot bar and cross-hair were white. Couldn't figure out why.
PM Link
thx
PM Link

LilbagPocket wrote

Hey Badlion developers. I really enjoy pvping and playing with you'r client, all the mods are awesome and i just wanted to ask can u maybe add the OOF MOD on the 1.8.9? That is the mod that makes a sound after a kill in game. It makkes the pvp ezpirience much better. Hope you add it soon…

If you have any suggestions for Badlion, feel free to drop them here:
https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/3
PM Link
wow that can be funny LOL, I have an idea you should add something to make It to when ur killed in for example bewares It said R.I.P and stuff? what do u think?
PM Link
this was already addressed they have copyright issues
PM Link
im also having issues with chat, the text color is messed up on 1.16 and 1.16.1. when I turn off new chat, my messages don't show
PM Link
I also have motion/inventory blur disabled
PM Link