Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 57.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client - Minecraft 1.16 & 1.16.1 Now Available!
I log onto a server for 1.16.1 and it keeps crashing. What should I do? It works normally on the regular Minecraft launcher… My friend who also uses Badlion (Pandajackaranda) has the same issues too.
PM Link
yeah
PM Link
Maybe that server was a cracked server or wasn't ready for the public, maybe try again or ask the owner to restart their server, and check if a whitelist toggles on because that can happen sometimes. Hasn't happened to me yet, thank god. I dont think it can be BLC because I join 1.16.1 servers with BLC and im fine. Its probally just you.
PM Link

Someguyisjeff29 wrote

im also having issues with chat, the text color is messed up on 1.16 and 1.16.1. when I turn off new chat, my messages don't show

This is a known issue and is being looked into.
PM Link

Shadowspace wrote

The entire screen was blurry

Does this occur after changing packs ? If so, disable the Inventory Blur Mod. If not, quote me in a response.

Shadowspace wrote

hot bar and cross-hair were white. Couldn't figure out why.

This is a known issue caused by the Inventory and Motion blur mods. Temporarily disable them.

PM Link
I dont see 1.16.1 in the version selection area (Im not a badlion vip if that maybe matters)
PM Link
Thanks for the update!
PM Link
if i go on resource packs and find new packs, it keeps loading forever
PM Link
i think you messed up
PM Link
Is the replay center not working yet for 1.16 yet? I keep getting the 'Loading Replay' message forever in a loop

PM Link
Hey, when will optifine be added to this client in 1.16.2? I can't play without xd (20 fps)
PM Link

Redkobra wrote

Hey, when will optifine be added to this client in 1.16.2? I can't play without xd (20 fps)

It will be added when optifine will be released for 1.16.1. As of now optifine for 1.16.1 is 40% done
PM Link
At least that is what I think will happen
PM Link
My optifine isn't working on 1.16.1
PM Link

Mariuselu33 wrote

My optifine isn't working on 1.16.1

That’s because they are gonna make an update with a stable version of optifine 1.16.1
PM Link