Store
Players Online: 29.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Cheat Engine blocking with badlion client.
I use cheat engine a ton on flash games and stuff because its a ton of fun just to mod browser games. cheat engine didn't open for the longest time and I had no idea why. I spent hours looking for the reason. And it was badlion client. WITHOUT BADLION CLIENT EVEN BEING OPEN, it will end the task on the process cheat engine every time. I understand why this is in place but I don't understand why you need it on when badlion client isn't even open. Why do u need to block cheat engine when my Minecraft isn't even fucking open. Fix this or I will eternally uninstall this crap every time I wanna mess with a browser game.
PM Link
maybe add a way for this thing to not monitor your computer like a disable thing on the launcher? so u cant run minecraft but u can run whatever the crap you want? because its very stupid how you 24/7 block a program on sombodies computer without them even knowing like me.
PM Link
Badlion Client has a driver running on the machine 24/7, which does very minimal things. We disable Cheat Engine from running on any system with the Badlion Client driver running to prevent reverse engineering of it.

Want to disable it? Take a look at this post: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/236200/post/1260355#1260355
PM Link
thanks. I appreciate your help.
PM Link