Store
1.8 Better Sprint Mod
1.8 Better Sprint Mod with forge - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1285563-better-sprinting-570-000-dls-enhanced-sprinting is

NOT ALLOWED
NOT ALLOWED
NOT ALLOWED
NOT ALLOWED
NOT ALLOWED

on badlion as it currently gives NO-KB if forge mod loader is also installed. You will be banned for using it if mods catch you with the no knockback effect active on your character.

The 1.7 BSM is fine as KB works fine on it.
PM Link
O? Is this on all servers where it gives no kb or only badlion?
PM Link

Zuo wrote

O? Is this on all servers where it gives no kb or only badlion?

I haven't confirmed if it's badlion only or minecraft wide, ask the moderating team that discovered
@ginie1
@Morsinius
PM Link
WHAT DID YOU ABOUT ME?
PM Link

BetterSprint wrote

WHAT DID YOU ABOUT ME?

xD
PM Link
Did a bit more testing.
The anti-kb thing seems to happen on all servers (except one) I was able to connect through.
It appears that I have a melee noslowdown on that one server where the anti-kb wasn't working (I'd need to test further to confirm).

In any case, don't use Forge and BSM together on 1.8.
PM Link
1.7 Rules
PM Link

NitroxAura wrote

1.7 Rules
PM Link
Hi I was the one talking with ginie1 about this issue. Initially, I had only installed bettersprint without the PlayerAPI core which caused the anti-kb. However, upon putting the PLayerAPI Core file into my mods, my kb returned to normal. ^_^

EDIT: This is all 1.8 just sayin
PM Link
Bump
PM Link
My stomach dropped into my balls when I read this and then I saw "The 1.7 BSM is fine." Close one lol.
PM Link
Wait? What? 1.7 BSM Is Allowed? It Makes You Go Faster, So Wouldn't It Be Like A Speed Hack Of Some Sort?
PM Link
It doesnt make you go faster. BSM features:
- Sprint Hold key which makes you sprint when held
- Sprint Toggle key which toggles between sprinting and walking when pressed
- Sneak Toggle key which toggles sneaking (opening GUIs makes you stand up until you close it)
PM Link

Hickop wrote

My stomach dropped into my balls when I read this and then I saw "The 1.7 BSM is fine." Close one lol.

I know right.
PM Link