Store
Subscribe
Badlion Client in 2020 - A review of the amazing growth

Hey everyone.

This is one of my favorite posts for the forums each year, taking a look at the previous year in review. We have had an amazing year at Badlion Client thanks to all of you. The stats speak for themselves below, but I would like to highlight on a few other things before you dive into the stats. In 2021 we are going to be kicking off some new initiatives with some cleanup, improvements, and also some cool new web projects for Badlion Client. We have increased our web team and are planning on upping our statistics tracking for all of you to learn more about your time with Badlion Client. We are excited about this new direction for our team, and the project overall.

It is no surprise that this has been our best year for Badlion Client yet. Overall the Badlion Client community grew by 3x thanks to everyone here. We are excited to see how it grows even more in 2021 with all of you leading the way towards that growth. Our user numbers have been exploding this holiday season with account registration at an all time high! We can't wait to see what cool new things we do together here at Badlion Client.

On behalf of myself and the team, we would like to wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year, and we cannot wait to see what 2021 holds for all of us here.

Thanks.

PM Link
Happy New Years Gamers! Cannot wait to see what 2021 brings us!
PM Link
Incredible achievements!
PM Link
Outstanding achievments!!
PM Link
Kudos to all the staff who brang growth to the badlion client! Amazing and beautiful numbers! Thanks to all the support team and developers, I look forward to seeing what comes in the future! :D
PM Link
Keep up the good work and happy new year BadLion team

Here some words I wanna say:
IM NOT GONNA MOVE TO LUNAR CLIENT
PM Link
i've had lots of fun with badlion in 2020. i can't wait to see what 2021 brings! also im never using lunar again (its trash)
PM Link
Amazing <3 I love using badlion client more than any other one, I hope you guys can continue to keep getting updates since there are a few fixing needed
PM Link
Happy New Year!
PM Link
Happy 2021 its a big strive to donate 50k+ to people who need it! it will make their year
PM Link
Happy 2021 its a big strive to donate 50k+ to people who need it! it will make their year :) :)
PM Link
Nice
PM Link
Is there a way to see your own stats? like on hypixel :)
PM Link
Trisjuhh /stats
PM Link
Nice
PM Link
I didn't mean the server but the client completely
PM Link
Any updates on Linux support???
PM Link
thats awesome!
PM Link
2020 has been a great year!
Can't wait what the Badlion team bring in 2021.
PM Link
ok
PM Link