Store
Subscribe
Badlion Client 3 Year Anniversary - Giveaway

3 years ago today, we went live with the BLC 2.0 open beta. We went from 12 mods to over 70 in that time! Since last year, we've launched BLC 3.0, upgraded the launcher, partnered with Namemc, upgraded/expanded our admin team, created 100s of cosmetics, added over 20 mods & much more!

The BLC team is here today to celebrate our community & show our appreciation towards all the supports our loyal users have shown over the years! We thank you guys so much for the support & love you've displayed over the last year and we wouldn't be here without you guys.

Over 3 years ago we came up with the idea of creating a client that would help combat cheaters & create a better playing experience for the Minecraft community, since then this project turned into so much more and we're so proud of our community & client.

Giveaway Information & How to enter

We want to thank our community for the continuous support by doing a massive giveaway on twitter & here on the forums! We'll be giving away 30 cosmetics on twitter and 10 on here!

Twitter Giveaway Information:

• Link: https://twitter.com/BadlionClient/status/1386349282387800065

• How to enter: Retweet, comment your in-game name, and your favorite BLC feature! Make sure to follow the twitter for future giveaways!

• Forum Giveaway Information:

• How to enter: Comment your in-game name, cosmetic of your choice, your favorite BLC feature, and what you want to see added/improved for future updates!

• Thank you guys for the amazing last 3 years, and I cannot wait to share more of our exciting plans for 3.3 and going forward!
    PM Link
    My name in game is AwwJayden and i would like the Dragon wings! they are so cool and it would mean alot thank you!!!
    PM Link
    My IGN would be lolobaut and I would like the Dragons Wings if I win ;D! I really like how the anti-cheat is integrated with other Mods like Zoom (Optifine) Armorstatur etc… A friend and I discussed a lot about a "Stats-checker" like if you play bedwars that it automatically shows the stats of the other players :D Even I don't think this feature will get developed I would still like to win the giveaway ;)
    PM Link
    My name in game is Adamek42 and i would like the Dragon Wings, because there are AWESOME!Get better optymalization when use emotion.
    PM Link
    My Favurite feature is the FPS Boost and the Physic-Items. A cool new feature were a mod with custom animals, like dogs or Cats. I like to win The Dragon-Wings. Ingame Name: BigSil2006. :)
    PM Link
    IGN: Roger_RP03
    Cosmetic:Twerk
    My fav BLC feature is the anti-cheat, thx!
    PM Link
    my name in game is VikingJacquie I would like the dragon wings and my favorite feature about the client is anticheat
    PM Link
    My Ingame name is "smqn" and I would like to have the Fabo Dark Cloak. I love to design my own GUI and to play with friend so I can see there Cosmetics it´s so nice for example the Oktopus on a head. In a new update you can add that I can design my own cape and to release it or pay more to get it. :D
    PM Link
    My name is ShadowJannis and i will all cosmetcs from the Youtuber Nqrman and TheFabo my favourite feature is the Skyblock addons
    PM Link
    My name in game is mewsonn. I love DanoMc cloak. My favorite BLC mod is saturation and 360 perspective. I want to see custom gui in next updates.
    PM Link
    Hello,
    I think one of the best features is the SkyBlock Addon mod, as a huge fan of Hypixel SkyBlock having this addon is a big plus. I think it would be very nice to add other mods like to complement this one (ex : Danker's mod, NotEnoughUpdate).
    My IGN is Athori
    The cosmetic I would like the most is the "IIRASIM Cloak"
    PM Link
    My Name is DaElvis
    I'd like the fabo bandana
    and my favourite feature are the cosmetics
    and it would be cool to snapshots in BLC

Badlion Client 4ever <3
    PM Link
    Hello my ign is MistakenGift and i would like the chroma wings
    i like sb addons
    PM Link
    Mon nom dans le jeu est ___TIGROU___ ,je voudrais le blue dragon cloak et vous pourez implementez un modificateur de taille d'affichage pour le mode qui permet de voir l'armure que l'on porte car parfois cela peut déconcentré en plein combat pvp.
    PM Link
    CBRgaming77 I LOVE the lightning cape it just that animation that hits me (get it?!? tap tap BING) and i LOVE the replay mod it just…. asdfyuasdgyufhasdf love it so much and maybe make it a bit easier to use? anyway GL everyone!!!
    PM Link
    Hey dear Balion-Team a wonderfull 3rd Birthday my IGN is verqxlt. I´m not shure how many cosmetics we can win so if its more than "only" 1 i´d like to have all LvckyLuke Cosmetics and the best Thing for a friend and because of that pls choose me :) the BastiGHG Cloak. His name is Marronno_3. If its "only" 1 probably the LvckyLuke Shield. Ive supportet the BLC yet (U see i´m Insider) and it would be very, very cool if I would win. I like the Cosmetics Feature because in other Clients like Lunar arn´t that kinda cool Cosmetics. Also I like Color Saturation and the Anticheat. For the next Update I would ask the comunity what they want because I have no Idea. I wish you the best for many, many Years. #Staylegit #Happy Borthday #3YearsBadlion
    PM Link
    Hey Badlion,

my ingame name is betterthanHugo.I would like to have the Chroma Wings. My favorite BLC future is that you can your make your own crossair and i love the fullbright.For the next Update i wish, would to like speak with other people that use the Badlion Client too. Happy Birthday Badlion Client!
    PM Link
    Bonjour bon anniversaire le Badlion client pour le giveway je voudrais beaucoup la cape Amged Cloak mon nom Oxisteve merci beaucoup le Badlion client
    PM Link
    IGN: stormskiller
    I tbh have no favorite mod, i have like almost all mods active and they make the perfect combo. what i miss the most when not playing with badlion is freecam (idk why). also my fav cosmetic are the Dragon wings which i wanted to buy since i first saw them.
    PM Link
    I really enjoy using badlion and I would love the really cool dragon wings!
    My ign is block_placer9000
    PM Link
    Thread is locked