Store
Subscribe
Badlion Client 4 Year Anniversary - Giveaway & Cosmetics!

4 years ago on this date, the Badlion Client was released to the general public. It's been a long ride since the start, we've had ups and downs for sure and we're so happy to continue on this project going forward. We have a lot in the works to reward our loyal player base and make sure you enjoy using the client.

We want to thank every single user that has ever used the Badlion Client, without you guys the years of success wouldn't of happened! To show our appreciation we're going to be running 2 giveaways for any cosmetic of your choice! Follow the instructions bellow to enter the giveaway!

BLC 4th Birthday Cosmetic Set

We've also released a new cosmetic set to celebrate our 4 year anniversary!

Check it out here: https://store.badlion.net/promo/anniversary

Giveaway Information & How to enter

We want to thank our community for the continuous support by doing a massive giveaway on twitter & here on the forums! We'll be giving away 10 cosmetics on twitter and 10 on here!

Twitter Giveaway Information:

• Link: https://twitter.com/BadlionClient/status/1518983251238526976

• How to enter: Retweet, Like & comment your in-game name!

• Forum Giveaway Information:

• How to enter: Comment your in-game name, cosmetic of your choice, your favorite BLC feature, and what you want to see added/improved for future updates!

• Thank you guys for the amazing last 4 years, we are really thankful for all of you and can't wait to share more of our future projects!
    PM Link
    Cool! 4 Years already
    PM Link
    Hello! My ign is revside and I rly want that black limited edition clock wich was in store back in 2019 i think with #foreveralone on it
    PM Link
    DeBread,bunnypet/lion hat
    i like the oof mod and would like to see a death sound added to it.
    PM Link
    IGN: _LilUziVertt
    Cosmetics: https://store.badlion.net/product/1030/Germany-Flag-Cloak (Also known as Germany Flag Cloak)
    GL everyone!
    I think my favorite feature/mod is BLC Chat or Toggle Sprint?
    PM Link
    Swag01451, the BastiGHG Cosmetics, the zoom and more FPS thing, it would be realy nice to see an overall update vor Litematica, like an find Litematics button on it :D, love you guys, realy was a pleasure to use the badlion client for over 6 Months now :D
    PM Link
    My ign is okhs and id love to get the error glitch bandana! also my favourite feature would definitly be the minimap
    PM Link
    dxiz
    goodluck :D
    PM Link
    XOPY92, I really like the emotes, I'd like the angel wings and I would like having a feature that you can join your friend's servers instantly from the friends list
    PM Link
    Hi, my Name is Crazy_Danky and I wish me the BastiGHG v3 shield and my favourite badlion feature is the zoom mod and Id like to see a mod where u can draw your own crosshair. Thx bye
    PM Link
    IGN: _Cea
    Cosmetic: Blue Dragon Cloak
    Favorite Feature: The Font
    Reasoning: It may not be a mod but it is a really nice font that just brings my game together. Small, but a big difference.
    Suggested Feature: Bring back 2D items or 3D layer skins
    Reasoning: I’m an old player and I personally really like the old item sprites. 3D player skins would just make the game look a bit better and more complete.
    PM Link
    Hello my name is y_4u and its also my nickname and i love to use the badlion client thats why i spent alot of money on cosmetics and its will be cool if you add voice chat.
    If i win the giveaway i will like to get the CUPID WINGS and i know its not available but i in valentines day i cant bought it
    but if you didnt give me the CUPID WINGS i will like to get the DEMON SHIELD.
    My favourite feature is the Clockmod because i dont need to click ALT+TAB to see the clock or on the phone.
    and a happy 4 year anniversary. <3
    PM Link
    IGN : 86wa_
    HawaiiValle Sharingan cape

H.B.D Badlion my best client
    PM Link
    IGN: Streifeez Been a fan of the client ever sincei played with it first, Favorite feature must be the client it self, it's simply amazing. What i would like to see in future is more frequent Skyblock Mod updates/upgrades and new features If i win i would like:
    https://store.badlion.net/product/741/ThirtyVirus-Code-Red-Cloak

Thanks for the memmories.

PM Link
    Hey Boys, Girls and Lions I am qvkz and my favorite BLC Feature is schematica because i love it to build things like big houses for cool servers.I want the LvckyLuke Facemask because I dont want Covid-19 xd. I wish that BAC has something like a Voicechat.
    PM Link
    Username:Lgamma
    the cosmetic i like the most Black and White Lightning Wings
    my favorite feature is the minimap
    PM Link
    My IGN is EverythingLogic
    I would like the new "Confetti" cape for your 4 Year Anniversary! Congratulations on this milestone :D!
    My favorite feature might be the FPS boost, and also the new Skyblock features!
    I would like to see more features included on Insider :)
    PM Link
    Happy 4 Years Badlion! Many more years to come!
    PM Link
    Hello! My in game username is TimeMonarch and I would like any cosmetic chosen by the staff since they probably know the best, the thing I like most about Badlion client is the various different modules and the collection of various mods for the Skyblock game mode which helps a lot since I have a really bad laptop and cannot run forge mods properly usually getting only downwards of 60 fps and Badlion fixes that and helps a lot for the huge amount of players with bad PC's, and the 1.7 animations reign over any other client, it just looks so well designed and clean. The things I would like to be improved are the logo and the aesthetic of the overall client, it could be improved a tad bit. Anyway, thank you for listening to my TED talk and have a nice day. Hope I win!
    PM Link
    4 Years wooooo!
    PM Link