Don't start that again.
PM Link
Bye dude I hope I inspired you to kangaroo in gapple ladder :D
PM Link

PersonKool wrote

Olisjo wrote...

Why quote ? Are you guys salty?
PM Link
I totally agree with a lot of what is said here, however I keep going because I really have a special respect for the administration that I would never get from anyone else. I continue working for the sake of the administration and all the mods I've gotten to know, because if the administration are still cranking out top notch work and putting in way more effort then anyone I've ever seen, the least I can do is help. I'm passionate about my career on badlion because others are and I can identify that and follow their ideals. It may be a stupid toxic block game but it's OUR stupid toxic block game.
PM Link
Allahu Akbar to you my friend, may you find piece playing checkers and cool card games.
PM Link
<3
PM Link
<3
PM Link
All minecraft needs is for wizardhax to get shut down and have everyone who works with them gone
PM Link

Okemo wrote

All minecraft needs is for wizardhax to get shut down and have everyone who works with them gone
+1
Would hugely reduce hackers.
PM Link
goodbye old friend, wont forget you!!! @squibblerqwq
PM Link

squibblerqwq wrote

First off, I'd like to say I'm not anyone important, these are just my opinions on things, you don't have to agree with them or consider them valuable, and since I'm quitting anyways, I feel it necessary that I say everything that I've wanted to say.

Let's start off with the same, over-used line every quitting player says: the community is toxic, people try to cheat, etc. Yeah. We all know that.

I quit as mod on Badlion because to be honest, 95% of this community doesn't deserve the amazing work the staff team puts in. For all the hours the mods, smods, trials, and devs put in to helping the server, the player population is ridiculously ungrateful and can never be thankful for all they get. Maybe 5% of the players actually appreciate what the staff team does, but the other 95% cry "LAGLION", "BAD STAFF STAFF TPTPTTP BAD STAFF", "GCHEAT DO UR JOB", and other nonsense. The fact that GBerry, Archy, Smelly, Pika, and other dev/staff still give a flying fuck about this community is mind-blowing, to say the least. No point in moderating for a community that doesn't deserve it, it's just frankly a waste of my time. With that said, I'm still thankful to ginie for the opportunity; the staff team is warm, embracing, and a lot of fun to play/mess around with, and never failed to make me giggle to myself. Anime chat 10/10

Still, I do have to point out that there do exist a few players who were actually thankful/tried to work with and help the server rather than complain. I would have 5-10 minute /msg conversations with some players about any issues they were having, etc. and we managed to work it out because instead of bitching, they chose to politely talk and work out their problems, and I greatly thank those young fellows; you know who you are.

The fact that GBerry+devs had to create a CUSTOM cheat-detecting system just to weed out hackers, an automute/globalmute system to keep the unruly playerbase at bay, and other plug-ins is quite sad. Is this how people get off? My hacked client is the goodest and can't be detected, so when I defeat kids ages 8-18 on a block game I am the most superior and coolest young twad in the squad? Really unfortunate to see what this game has come to.

I quit minecraft because it's kind of a stale game, haven't been playing for THAT long myself but I'm just tired of the repetitiveness. I play hella random stuff now like Heroes and Generals, NBA 2K15, and God knows what else. Badlion started getting boring for me, as grinding for ELO and then maintaining it isn't all that fun, especially with people playing on alts trying to purposely drop others. At some point i reached like 2050 on GApple, so I'm pretty proud of myself and will frame it on my bedroom wall.

Now I'd like to make some very personal statements about a few specific people. Keep in mind I'm no longer affiliated with Badlion and do not represent the network's interest or opinion of things; these are all what I think personally.

@DJthread : As a great pvp legend, you should know that your opinion is valuable. That's why it's quite dissapointing to see you partake in the bitching about the lag. I don't know how many countless times GBerry has asked the players to post traceroutes, ping reports, winmtr pastes, etc. but instead, people like you ignore him and just think you're entitled to crying about the lag in public chat (as if that helps). Sad.

DonaldPvP [snip]

@Spacebar /oBraveOne: I actually thought you were a really toxic, annoying dude from your videos. Although you may be toxic, talking to you in-game changed my opinion quite drastically of you. Have fun with SSB, my little brother just bought it for his birthday and it brings back good memories from the old Melee days :^)

@redpanda99 : I know this guy is super toxic and all that, but for some reason, I always have liked him, not really sure why. I like his take-no-shit attitude and his videos were pretty funny. Played on kohi factions with him for a few days which was fun, as well. A lot of people said I dick-rode him a lot; it's not true, I just enjoyed his videos and the way he carries himself (although he did do some sketch stuff on Mineage).

Shoutout to @stheegala, @MetroSausage, and Azpiring(Sorry can't tag, only 5 max :() for making this game fun for me, they, along with the staff team, were the few bright spots in this minecraft journey.

Again, I'm no one important, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, if so please you. I might come on here from time to time, but unless I know you personally, you won't be hearing from me again.

Allahu Akbar ladies and gents,
squibblerqwq

Ur muslim…becuase I am too! :)
PM Link
another one of us
PM Link