Store
Tournament!
Hey guys, we're going to be holding another tournament relatively soon! However, I do want to see the general area of what type of tournament people want us to host before just randomly picking one. As a reminder, in order, the following are the most recent tournaments we've hosted:

Kohi
UHC
Archer
Vanilla
OCN

Instead of a specific kit, I just want to see if people want potion or non-potion, so that will be what the poll is.

http://strawpoll.me/4225040

Thanks!
PM Link
I would like a non potion kit that doesn't go too quickly.
PM Link
GOLD! It would be a good popularity boost for the new ladder
PM Link
Non-Potion, too many unofficial tournaments that were pot honestly.
Advanced UHC would be perfect since it's a new kit in this season
PM Link
If potion wins I think NoDebuff would be a nice kit to do. People would stop complaining about the debuffs then lol.
PM Link
NoDebuff or GApple
PM Link
I would say non-potion and more specifically Adv UHC or gold bc they were just added
PM Link
Advanced UHC would get my vote.
PM Link
Advanced UHC doesn't have my vote. It's incredibly similar to normal UHC except for the lack of absorption.
PM Link

MonsieurHardCore wrote

Advanced UHC would get my vote.
+1 no pot ladders were added this season but Advanced UHC and gold was. I prefer AUHC cause gold is just not fun imo
PM Link

SkillAuraOnly wrote

GOLD! It would be a good popularity boost for the new ladder

yeano

+1 adv uhc even tho i dun like it
PM Link
Gapple would be fantastic. It's a really popular ladder, and it's very much based purely on melee skill. I think it would be very attractive to any prospective players from other communities.
NoDebuff would be good, and it would be a very good popularity boost for the ladder. I feel like we're losing a lot of our appeal to potion pvp communities, and either of these ladders would be a good way to fix that.
PM Link
what is pot anyway

is gapple pot?
PM Link

iSluff wrote

what is pot anyway

is gapple pot?

Speed two and swords
PM Link
nodebuff pls
PM Link
Non potion please